Professional attire for job interview needed

Ways to increase your income or make money.
aura
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Professional attire for job interview needed

Post by aura »

To whom it may concern. I’m a single mother or three girls and two grand babies there two years old. I stay in a hotel room. I just lost my job. Trying to find a new job. Don’t know what I’m doing for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I need to find a place that can help with clothes for interviews. I’m not going to have any money to buy Christmas let alone cover all my rent. Please if you know any programs let me know.
Municex

Re: Professional attire for job interview needed

Post by Municex »

I need help buying my son school work supplies and work attire. This has been a new hard year for us, I recently moved to El Paso Texas with my husband and the new move and all the expenses have left us struggling to provide my son with the items he needs for a job interview in the area. Anything will help. He will be starting to work this year, thank you.
Chappaqua Two

Post by Chappaqua Two »

I am unemployed with four children, I just have birth to fourth child, and in the month of October 2015 he's only a new born. I cannot seek employment because he is too young, so I'm having a pretty rough time this Christmas season. My oldest is a boy he's 10, my first daughter is 6 and my other daughter is 2 and then there's my newborn he is only 6_weeks old.
I am a single mother raising my children without any help from the fathers or any other sources. My four people family including my self is in the need of a Christmas meal, professional clothing so I can interview, and gifts for my children and also warm clothing. Please contact us back we will be very grateful and appreciative of your blessings.... Happy Holidays.
Germany

Post by Germany »

Hello, I would like some help obtaining some professional clothing to go on interviews and work in. I recently moved from the I.E. to Anaheim. During my move and towards the end I crashed my car and it was caught on fire. I'm fine and it was not very big, but it ruined my entire wardrobe and now I'm left car less and without quality business attire or even clothes to visit potential employers. The help I need is simply some attire like a suit or suits and business attire for office positions. I can work for the help received by volunteering or another fair way. If you can't help me, who can? I need help. So I am asking for it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Unemployed and just has another kid? The 5th one? And no partner? Regardless, for clothing for a job, find free clothes in Dallas. There are work and other general everyday clothes for you and the now 5 kids.
Chappaqua Two wrote:I am unemployed with four children, I just have birth to fourth child. I am a single mother raising my children without any help from the fathers or any other sources. My four people family including my self is in the need of a
Momsscolar

Post by Momsscolar »

Hello my name is Judy, well I really need help Wednesday the thirteenth. I was at CVS waiting for the bus as I turned around to look at the sign where they have the times for the bus to come. Someone stole my suit cases with all my work clothes, socks, underwear, bras, etc. So right now I only have to wear on, an the three hundred dollars that I stuffed in a pair of pants mind you. I'm disabled and waiting on a job interview and living in a motel called the city center because I was left to pay rent by myself.
My son can't work either because he's ADHD. So my Christmas it won't be because I have nothing. I'm on social security and the three hundred was going toward a weekly motel or a room I could get, not professional attire clothes for this interview. I just don't know what to do? Can you please help me? I'm falling apart and my life seems to be at its worst. I pray to God I get some kind of relief because I can't bare it any longer. I wish my father in heaven would help me. I've done good in my life. Why am I being punished. Please help me with the clothes and Christmas and motel fees.
Barby

Post by Barby »

To whomever this may concern,
My name is Madison. I have a friend that is extremely shy. He needs work clothes and needs help getting gas vouchers for getting him and his girlfriend to work on a day to day basis. I told him I would look for places that might help with Gas vouchers as well as professional work attire. I am writing to you to see if you still had this option available? Am I allowed to bring in his title of his car and his insurance to get him the financial help he needs?
Also, I needed help getting a clothing voucher and some other vouchers due to my house being burned down with everything in it. Not much was saved. I do not have furniture for my new apartment, I have no work clothes and not many everyday clothes, and finally I do not have grocery money and am looking for my SNAP Benefits to be reinstated next month. Is it at all possible to get help with these things, mostly professional clothes for work, at all?
Sincerely,
Madison