Agencies for jobs in Michigan and short term help for bills

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Aguilar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Agencies for jobs in Michigan and short term help for bills

Post by Aguilar »

I am a single mom of three kids and before becoming unemployed at the end of October, I began a rent-to-own contract for our current residence. Despite having a Masters degree and a lot of experience in Administration and Education, I have been unable to get a job within the last 3 months. I cashed in my retirement to pay for my first couple of months unemployed, but I no longer have any financial resources. I need assistance with my rent, my heating and utility bills, and my phone bill. But I need a job most of all.
Turadom

Re: Agencies for jobs in Michigan and short term help for bi

Post by Turadom »

I do not know where to turn. I had a live in roommate stick me with a lease and bills I can't afford and I’m in jeopardy of losing my home. There is about 2 feet of snow on the ground here in Grand Traverse Michigan and no work to be found. I have been selling what’s left of my belongings to try to keep up with this debt I got stuck with and there is no way I can do it with the workplace here basically shut down. I have resumes out and continually look for work. M ex roommate who stuck me with this debt also stole half my belongings and my transportation which makes it even harder to find work...please if at all possible help me save my home my thank you for your time..
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Agencies for jobs in Michigan and short term help for bi

Post by Admin »

The job market in Michigan for highly education people (such as yourself with a Master's degree) is very strong. Try a job placement/training center in your county. There are dozens across the state. They will also offer you counseling, budgeting so you do not need to use your retirement savings, and other services. The locations can be found on the site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html