Any job training resources for veterans

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Gordon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any job training resources for veterans

Post by Gordon »

I am unemployed but am actively and diligently seeking work while my wife (also a veteran) thankfully got a job today. We have managed for four weeks without water by going to a rest stop and getting it there but we have three children and that just doesn't seem the best way for us to manage as opposed to if it were only just my wife and myself trying to get by.
My Father passed away in October of last year and left me his house, his property and his vehicles. So we are homeowners as well as land owners with no mortgage only very low taxes that we pay only once a year, and we have ample transportation. The lack of a job is what's gotten into trouble.
Peter Sorokaput
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Any job training resources for veterans

Post by Peter Sorokaput »

To whom it may concern:
Hello, my name is Tarina, I am a veteran and I have been throwing an extremely hard financial time and losing my job due to COVID 19. Thankfully, I have been hired at another job and from losing my home I have a new apartment I have been accepted for. I called to put the electric on and there is an old bill from 2018 that I thought I paid and CT light and power wants a $650 deposit on top of the $312 down to turn my electric on. I do not have this kind of money at all and I really need some help. Maybe some veteran program will help me? Or job training? I have already had to pay first last and security to my new landlord, and I read about veteran job training resources for more money. If there is any help out there I would be so grateful.