Unemployed and looking for work in Washington

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Bird
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployed and looking for work in Washington

Post by Bird »

Hello, I’m currently unemployed its been about a month now and I’m falling more behind in my rent. I’m looking for jobs daily in Seattle Washington, going on interviews and yet nothing. If you could help with my rent anything would greatly be appreciated. Please email me back if there’s any help you can offer or where I could go for help thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unemployed and looking for work in Washington

Post by Admin »

The state of Washington runs many job retraining programs, they have workforce centers, and other ongoing support is provided too. It is for both those seeking new skills, and the unemployed too. So many options are available, and locate them at Washington job training programs.
T. Radwansaka

Post by T. Radwansaka »

Please I need all the help I can get this year. PLEASE I have 2 amazing daughters that deserve so much more but because of my shellfish ways they get to do it without me and without what they wished for and what they deserve. I do not have a job, but have finally opened my eyes and decided that I am so much more than this bottom of the barrel, scraping to get by to survive 'mom' that I've become because I let drugs overcome me an decided to go to treatment.
I want nothing but the best fit my girls PLEASE help me in this very dark time of need. I am unemployed, I have no family no friends here in Washington it’s so hard to keep my head above water... ANYTHING at all will help.... Thank you,
P.S. my angels are ages 10 and 7 ...god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We talked about job training in Washington above. But also try the local community action agency in Seattle. They can often help with employment too. Read about the El Centro de La Raza assistance programs.
Holly1

Post by Holly1 »

Hi, my name is Pamela, and I live in Washington State and am unemployed. live in an apartment w/ my daughter & my grandson, and we need rent and utility assistance and a job.
Our rent is 1,392.00 a month, my income Is $705.00, a month, and my daughter is on medical leave, she had a major surgery procedure, on November-27-2020, and she won't be returning to work until her Dr. Releases her, she gets TANF.
She gets a little help from my grandson’s uncle, he doesn’t live in the apartment with us, but he does help as much as he can, with rent, so PLEASE, email me at the email provided above. I am going to continue to search for all available programs for assistance and work, as one may not have funds, to assist, our needs, THANK YOU, for your time and patience,                           Renton, Washington 98056
SandraHawkins

Post by SandraHawkins »

Hello:

I am currently working on a resource list for the unemployed in Washington in the region where I serve in WA state. Recently, many clients have come to me looking for assistance with financial matters, whether it be back due rent or a car repair or they are unemployed and looking for a job. Many of the usual programs we rely on have been out of funding or closed down, so myself and others have had to get creative.
I notice the website needhelppayingbills has lots of information about church programs for the unemployed and job centers in Washington. I was wondering if those who work on compiling information for the site have any tips or ideas for searching for church benevolence programs online. I have resorted to looking up churches, city by city, and emailing them with a statement I put together that I copy and paste to each message. Beyond benevolence funding, I also ask about any programs that benefit community members, like food banks, clothing banks, or community meals. Please let me know if your organization has any ideas for how to specifically search for benevolence funds programs or church financial assistance.