Out of a job in Georgia

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Romnee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Out of a job in Georgia

Post by Romnee »

I lost my job. I am 5 months pregnant with a 2 year old at home. We need help bad our utilities were cut off and my rent is not getting paid. We are going to loose our home car and phone.. please help or give input on what to do. I am waiting on the determination of my unemployment but his the father of my child doesn't make enough for all my bills. I am scared. I have been applying for jobs in Georgia but seeing how much time I don't have before the baby gets here I feel no one is calling back due to that. What do I do??
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Out of a job in Georgia

Post by Admin »

Have you tried the services from a job center or counselor? There are programs and agencies that can help people find employment, and they are also available in Georgia. We do agree, that employment is key to being able to pay your bills and rent on time, so that should be the goal. These workforce centers may have referrals for jobs too, and find more information on Georgia job training centers.
Amber1

Post by Amber1 »

Hello,
I come across this email in the midst of my search for the perfect job for me. I know it's out there somewhere, the trouble is knowing the place to look. I'm a small town Georgia Girl who somehow has ended up in one of the most beautiful beach towns in the world. I've always thought I had quite a story with the story of my life. Now I'm 44 years old and I realize I'm probably just on chapter 5.
So, the reason I'm writing to request info from you is because I'd like to find out more about making money by writing articles from home. I love writing reviews and oddly enough I find I have an opinion on most everything. With that being said I would certainly like to find out what you can offer me to make some money to pay the bills!
Arey Gol

Post by Arey Gol »

Hello, my name is Lacy and I lost my job in Atlanta Georgia. We are a family of four, located in Warner Robins, Georgia and are in desperate need of help paying our rent as soon as possible. We recently went through a hardship, neither one of us had jobs and now we are finally getting back on our feet, we just fell behind on our rent by a month and it has some late fees incorporated. Our total rent due is 1,028.50, thank you so much for your time and I really hope you can help.