Need a job and help in Connecticut

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Phuong1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a job and help in Connecticut

Post by Phuong1 »

Single income. My rent is higher than what I bring in. I was living in Meriden Connecticut with a roommate who is out of job and landlord decided to sell property and since my Lease was up this month he decided to not renew it. So I was forced to find an apartment within 30 days which luckily I found one already. But it's in Wallingford and it's $825 and I had to take it because I can not find another apartment that fast with a pet. My finance can not find work because they discriminate because of his past. So we need help please. Any programs? Or any type of help please contact me!!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a job and help in Connecticut

Post by Admin »

Well, not sure that is a valid reason for not working. That is actually illegal for an employer to do, so you may want to ask your finance to further expand on that alleged discrimination. However, there are some job training programs in Connecticut. The state is obviously expensive to live in, so you need a higher paying job, and retraining may be an option. Find out more details. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html