Government job placement in Kentucky

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Ptbull11
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Government job placement in Kentucky

Post by Ptbull11 »

I have been to several different offices made appropriate phone calls searching for a full time job. I was evicted almost a year ago and cannot find a permanent residence that will accept eviction. Now my job is cut back and I cannot keep up paying for places to stay since they want to be paid immediately. I have been everywhere in my county in Kentucky. Please tell me where I may get a loan for my rent that can be paid off in 6 months from today, as well as information on government WIA offices. Thank you.
The Big Easy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Government job placement in Kentucky

Post by The Big Easy »

Good Morning,
This morning I came across your website by way of a Kentucky based diaper distributor service for low income families. What an amazing service by the way. We are a family of six living on one income as of 18 months ago. Fortunately we have made it out of the diapering stage alive! Yay! We are also a home school family and although we are making financial ends meet at the moment, it is pretty tight most of the time due to our jobs. I am writing in hopes that there are in home job income opportunities that are available in Kentucky through your agency. We do not own credit cards, and many in home jobs require an investment up front... which is a huge red flag to me.
Thank you