Was laid off in New Hampshire and need a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Conan12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Was laid off in New Hampshire and need a job

Post by Conan12 »

Need help with bills. Was laid off from my job and only receiving $680 per month from unemployment compensation in New Hampshire. I am actively seeking work but with both lower back and neck issues and being 48 years old, work is hard to find. I have a marketing background (not sales) but need my skills updated. I also was in the housing/rental industry including affordable housing so I am looking for work along with any work that I can physically handle. Going to school right now isn't an option; need work and any help/grants etc. to help with utilities, keeping a phone, car insurance and to keep my credit card payments. $680 per month just can't maintain the basics and I am alone with no support system. I can't even afford a computer (mine died) and of course internet at home. Any leads on jobs would help as I'm at my wits end and have been searching for last two months but nothing.
KarinaMiguel

Re: Was laid off in New Hampshire and need a job

Post by KarinaMiguel »

Name be is Nicole. I live in New Hampshire and need a job. I'm in need of help paying my electric bill like It hard for me because I on a set income because I'm on SSI disability and There is no way I can pay 451.00 dollars with no job. I paid last month’s. I got a copy Of the conference on sheet they send me by text but can I'm to find out. It Didn’t get payed so now I owe the 231 from last month to 228 this month Plus the 30 dollar boost check because I paid be phone. Please I need help with the bills in NH as well as a job for future needs. I will be shut off by the first of this coming month.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Was laid off in New Hampshire and need a job

Post by Admin »

Try making money from a side hustle.
There are many options in both NH and nationwide. Maybe you can be a gig worker. Or you can sell items online or countless other activities for gig work.
KarinaMiguel wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:35 am Name be is Nicole. I live in New Hampshire and need a job.