Employment agencies in Pennsylvania

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Bluecross
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Employment agencies in Pennsylvania

Post by Bluecross »

I'm a mother of two in Pennsylvania and receiving social security monthly only $557 and the rent is $772. I live with my husband and he pays the rent but where he works gives him two and a half months off and he only has 1 week left at the job. He's been applying at jobs with employment agencies but he's not getting hired :( and we don't want to lose our apartment and we don't have where to go and I can't pay the $772 I only get $557.
Bilbo

Re: Employment agencies in Pennsylvania

Post by Bilbo »

I am a single mother of 3 children in Philadelphia. I have been out of work since October and I am trying to find work. In the past few months my father has been helping me with my bills. However he can no longer afford to do so. I am looking for assistance in paying my electric and my rent for this month as well as help in job placement. I am a current graduate of Lincoln College and in March of 2012 received my associate’s degree in medical assisting but have yet to find a job in my field.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Employment agencies in Pennsylvania

Post by Admin »

Try one of the many job placement and government career counseling programs in PA for work. They can help with resumes, give access to databases to look for work, and assist you in other ways. Here is more info. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
Bilbo wrote:I am a single mother of 3 children in Philadelphia. I have been out of work since October and I am trying to find work.