Oklahoma employment agencies

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Manning
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Oklahoma employment agencies

Post by Manning »

Dear Sirs,
I recently lost my job and is currently having trouble paying my bills. I live with my husband in Oklahoma, who is still employed, but we are unable to meet our monthly bills fully. We are requesting a one time assistance with rent and job search help. I have been unable to find an application online to apply.
Thank you.
Gamrakein

Re: Oklahoma employment agencies

Post by Gamrakein »

To Whom It May Concern, I am just 2 years new to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I the last three months leased a condo, bought and registered a used car, and through it all lost my job. I have been riding this never ending cycle, just to find and maintain stability.
I am desperate for some type of assistance Anywhere possible. After over a month without steady income I find myself more and more behind as I need a job. I have almost gotten another job but need to accomplish training, drivers license switch, and even glasses and car maintenance. If I could talk to somebody that could help even point me in the right direction, I would be more than grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Oklahoma employment agencies

Post by Admin »

The job market in Oklahoma has slowed down recently. It is mostly isolated to the energy sector though, but other employers may also be holding back too. Tulsa is still doing OK though, and you may want to contact a job center for help. They can not only offer budgeting support but help you gain skills to increase your income. Find the job training centers in Oklahoma.