New job needed in North Carolina

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Wolcott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

New job needed in North Carolina

Post by Wolcott »

Job has lack of work an hours. I don’t have enough for rent. It happen last month also. This time I have no one to borrow money from. Also have been putting resumes and applications in daily across North Carolina. For the past two months fiance has been trying to find full time work. But has been taking one or two day jobs from temporary services. Need help and information please.
Eichorn

Re: New job needed in North Carolina

Post by Eichorn »

Hello,
I am looking for work it's been about 4 months since I was fully employed. I am no longer receiving any assistance from unemployment and although I am not behind on any bills in the next month I will run out of funds. Although I have no money coming in for some reason I don't qualify for nutrition assistance in Charlotte, North Carolina. I own a home in Charlotte and would like some assistance on my utility bills and weatherization if possible. Please direct me to other job programs that I may qualify for when you have a chance. I am paying for health insurance out of pocket because I have prescriptions and mental health therapy for ADHD and depression $179 per month. I won't be able to continue paying it for long.
Burgundy

Post by Burgundy »

Hello,
I am currently looking for work, since being laid off in January, and I am about to face eviction in the next month, since not being able to find a job my financials have become to low. I will not be able to pay all of my rent. My boyfriend and I had to borrow money just to pay last months rent. I have never done this before and do not know the steps to getting help. I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and was wondering if someone could email me back so that I can the information needed so that I can avoid getting evicted and find a job, since we will have no where to go if that happens. I will appreciate any information on local jobs that will be sent.
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

I am a single mother stuck here in Florida without help. I've lost one job and about to lose another because my kids have gotten sick and could not go to daycare or school. They are typically healthy but one has had a recent hospital stay that has cost me to be out of work for a week and has threatened my job due to this absence. I have family in NC but nowhere to stay nor an immediate job in that area. Are there any programs that can help me relocate closer to family and assist in housing and job placement?