Second income for pregnant mom

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
EllenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Second income for pregnant mom

Post by EllenD »

I am newly pregnant and looking for a second income. I am looking for something I can do at home with a reliable honest income. I am educated with my associates and one more quarter for my bachelors degree. Please email with any needs or information you may have. Thank you!
F Smith

Re: Second income for pregnant mom

Post by F Smith »

My name is Latoya and I am pregnant. I was trying to find an organization that can help me and my family with our quest for a second job for more income. I recently lost my section 8 and I had stopped working in June because it was the end of the school year.
I been trying to find different organizations that would help me and my kids so we won't get evicted. I just started back to work September 6th and won't be able to pay my rent until the end of this month, and can only pay it if I get a second income or job. So if there is any information that you can give me or a referral to a place that will help me and my child I will be very grateful and I also was denied by the Department of social services for pregnancy assistance. You can reach me. thank you 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Second income for pregnant mom

Post by Admin »

If you are pregnant and are looking for a second income that is "low stress", then try mystery shopping companies.
They involve going to a few stores and rating the service, cleanliness, and other aspects of the store. It can pay as a decent second part time job, and it involves shopping too!