Second income for pregnant mom

Ways to increase your income or make money.
EllenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Second income for pregnant mom

Post by EllenD »

I am newly pregnant and looking for a second income. I am looking for something I can do at home with a reliable honest income. I am educated with my associates and one more quarter for my bachelors degree. Please email with any needs or information you may have. Thank you!
F Smith

Re: Second income for pregnant mom

Post by F Smith »

My name is Latoya and I am pregnant. I was trying to find an organization that can help me and my family with our quest for a second job for more income. I recently lost my section 8 and I had stopped working in June because it was the end of the school year.
I been trying to find different organizations that would help me and my kids so we won't get evicted. I just started back to work September 6th and won't be able to pay my rent until the end of this month, and can only pay it if I get a second income or job. So if there is any information that you can give me or a referral to a place that will help me and my child I will be very grateful and I also was denied by the Department of social services for pregnancy assistance. You can reach me. thank you 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Second income for pregnant mom

Post by Admin »

If you are pregnant and are looking for a second income that is "low stress", then try mystery shopping companies.
They involve going to a few stores and rating the service, cleanliness, and other aspects of the store. It can pay as a decent second part time job, and it involves shopping too!