Job programs for immigrants

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Brokaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job programs for immigrants

Post by Brokaw »

Hello, I am a 21 year old man facing eviction. I lost my job in November and was forced to move out on my own because my old roommate did not want to continue the lease we had. I was able to sell a lot of my stuff and was able to get a cheap studio which I was able to pay for the first months. I got a job as a full time sales associate, but after a few months my hours got cut and have been struggling to pay my rent.
I am an immigrant and my parents live in Mexico and I live here by myself. I currently received an eviction notice saying I need to pay the sum of 1,300 or I will be evicted. I also owe $279 to COMED and my last day of service will be on March 3rd. My paycheck was $210 and I am losing my mind. I have no idea what to do. Please you need help.
My parents are surviving of their retirement money which is only $400 a month. I recently got a call back from a new job but I won't be able to do anything of I don't receive any type of help. Thank you. I hope to hear back soon. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job programs for immigrants

Post by Admin »

The Catholic Charities often coordinates job programs and service for immigrants and refugees. But we don't understand why you can't do anything with the new job? Why don't you take it and increase your income? That way you can afford rent in Lake County. As far as the Catholic Charities programs, they are noted here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ities.html
Instant

Post by Instant »

Whom it may concerns, I am an immigrant and looking it up into websites and make several calls the agencies and find that the phone is no longer service and not UPDATE new telephone in websites. Also, I am looking for the a job as well as cash assistance for my rent payment behind and need to pay rent as soon as possible!!
I am trying to find right agencies to contact for a job and talk to a person. It seems not able to get right places and person to talk to. I am Deaf, an immigrant and tired to contact them. Please any way you can suggestion to contact right agencies and person. Thank you. Frustrated,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You can google for the latest numbers as funding and numbers change, etc. But try these Oshkosh assistance programs for the support you need around jobs, cash aid, and more.