Need cash from surveys

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Dustin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need cash from surveys

Post by Dustin »

I am a 30 year old single mother of a new baby. I have been in a homeless shelter the past 9 months I am very interested in doing online surveys or any other work from home or any other employment opportunities for extra cash. Please contact me as soon as possible at this email address. I reside in Allentown PA zip code 18102. In need to know which company or online survey to use. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need cash from surveys

Post by Admin »

While we do have information online surveys (see here https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... t_pay.html ) that will not be enough for you. They don't pay much. And you need a place to live, provide for your baby and more. Surveys show it costs hundred(s) of thousands to raise a kid. So need a job with an income much higher than online surveys.
Dustin wrote:I am a 30 year old single mother of a new baby. I have been in a homeless shelter the past 9 months I am very interested in doing online surveys or any other work from home or any other employment opportunities for extra cash. Please contact me as soon as possible at this email address. I reside in Allentown PA zip code 18102. In need to know which company or online survey to use. Thank you in advance.
Abbvie

Post by Abbvie »

I am Thelma. I live in the state of Mississippi. I am so much in need financially and in College at the moment.
My sponsor passed away a month before I started college but I still went ahead to pursue my goal of getting back to school and I need some extra cash for that, and can survey sites help. I need help with the faith that God will not leave me.
With a strong Christian background, I don't want to resort to sinful demands to make money. This is why I think cash from surveys may be better. Am highly dependent on God and praying every day that someone's heart will be touched to cosign for me or loan me some money.
So that I can start repaying after graduation. I will serve the helper if the need arises.
Please help....   Please I really need your help.
Worried vessel#
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Before you take a survey, learn the pros and cons of them.
As you say you are in so much need financially, the surveys may not be the best option for you. As people generally only pay a little money and take some. Since you are young and healthy, there may be more options. But read about online survey pros and cons.
Abbvie wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:15 am I am Thelma. I live in the state of Mississippi. I am so much in need financially and in College at the moment.
My sponsor passed away a month before I started college but I still went ahead to pursue my goal of getting back to school and I need some extra cash for that, and can survey sites help. I need help with the faith that God will not leave me.
With a strong Christian background, I don't want to resort to sinful demands to make money. This is why I think cash from surveys may be better. Am highly dependent on God and praying every day that someone's heart will be touched to cosign for me or loan me some money.
So that I can start repaying after graduation. I will serve the helper if the need arises.
Please help....   Please I really need your help.
Worried vessel#