Job crisis in South Carolina

Ways to increase your income or make money.
F Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job crisis in South Carolina

Post by F Smith »

To whom it may concern,
Good day to you. I need for someone to please contact me, this is very urgent. We need to have the rent money by the 20th of this month, or we will get evicted. I am unemployed. I am 7 months pregnant looking for a job in South Carolina and unfortunately, I have not had any luck finding anything. I just need help to pay this rent so I can have time to keep looking for a job, we are struggling right now. My son is going to school and I need this help, we have the paper to provide that we only have until this Friday the 20th. Please have someone contact me, it will be well appreciated. I will work anywhere for the money. Thanks.
Gloria
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job crisis in South Carolina

Post by Gloria »

Hello. I was told to reach out and see if you could offer one time assistance. I lost my job in September and I have been looking for work in South Carolina. I have a pending yes with a job but the approval process has taken a while, and until then I am in a crisis. Until then I have been taking on odd jobs: cleaning houses, gardening, dog walking- I even started a business refurbishing furniture.
I am unable to make rent or pay bills this month and I am at risk for losing my home while I wait on the job in SC. I am a single mom and this has been exceedingly difficult to navigate. I have exhausted my help from family and friends.
Thank you for letting me know if there is a process to help receive a loan or assistance. I am trying to avoid taking out a loan with LendingTree as their interest rates are extremely high.