Job crisis in South Carolina

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
F Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job crisis in South Carolina

Post by F Smith »

To whom it may concern,
Good day to you. I need for someone to please contact me, this is very urgent. We need to have the rent money by the 20th of this month, or we will get evicted. I am unemployed. I am 7 months pregnant looking for a job in South Carolina and unfortunately, I have not had any luck finding anything. I just need help to pay this rent so I can have time to keep looking for a job, we are struggling right now. My son is going to school and I need this help, we have the paper to provide that we only have until this Friday the 20th. Please have someone contact me, it will be well appreciated. I will work anywhere for the money. Thanks.
Gloria
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job crisis in South Carolina

Post by Gloria »

Hello. I was told to reach out and see if you could offer one time assistance. I lost my job in September and I have been looking for work in South Carolina. I have a pending yes with a job but the approval process has taken a while, and until then I am in a crisis. Until then I have been taking on odd jobs: cleaning houses, gardening, dog walking- I even started a business refurbishing furniture.
I am unable to make rent or pay bills this month and I am at risk for losing my home while I wait on the job in SC. I am a single mom and this has been exceedingly difficult to navigate. I have exhausted my help from family and friends.
Thank you for letting me know if there is a process to help receive a loan or assistance. I am trying to avoid taking out a loan with LendingTree as their interest rates are extremely high.