Need a job anywhere in Illinois

Ways to increase your income or make money.
NFL1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a job anywhere in Illinois

Post by NFL1 »

I live in the western suburbs of Chicago Illinois. I recently was laid off my job and I owe $300 to my landlord by the 18th. I am currently looking for assistance with that along with available work opportunities because I don't want to lose my home for my son and I. I desperately need help and I have no family I can turn to nor friends and these programs are my last options. I have a lot or work experience in management. I look forward to hearing from you all. Thank you in advance.
Latricia

Re: Need a job anywhere in Illinois

Post by Latricia »

Hi, I’m Christina, I Really don’t know what to do or who to get help from or a job in Illinois. I have past due rent of $1800 I have no way of paying it and I must be out on May 12th. I just lost my job in Illinois and I’m having a hard time trying to figure out what I do next. I am a Single mother of a 5 year old With Animals that we all wouldn’t have a place to go. I see your website figured I’d give it a look at and contact you to see maybe you can help me... please let me know. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Have you talked to a workforce center? They can tell you what to do. To find a job in Illinois, get skills, etc. Use them as a free resource. Find jobs in Illinois.
Latricia wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:50 am Hi, I’m Christina, I Really don’t know what to do or who to get help from or a job in Illinois.
Bamafan

Post by Bamafan »

Hello, my name is Samantha. I live in Clark county Illinois and I need a job. I am a single mother with 3 young children. The father is ordered to pay child support but does not pay it. I am currently unemployed because my car needs to be fixed but I do not have the money to fix it. My electric is to be shut off on Tuesday, but I am hoping they can extend it a few days for me so that I can try to contact people or organizations to help me find a job in Illinois. I need help with my rent as well as child care or babysitting. If you could point me into some right directions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In addition to the job programs Samantha referenced above, there are also community action agency assistance programs in Illinois. Almost all of them help with job programs. In addition, maybe they have other referrals or grants for your electric bills as well as car repairs.
Bamafan wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:04 pm Hello, my name is Samantha. I live in Clark county Illinois and I need a job. I am a single mother with 3 young children. The father is ordered to pay child support but does not pay it. I am currently unemployed because my car needs to be fixed but I do not have the money to fix it. My electric is to be shut off on Tuesday, but I am hoping they can extend it a few days for me so that I can try to contact people or organizations to help me find a job in Illinois. I need help with my rent as well as child care or babysitting. If you could point me into some right directions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.