Employers hiring in Maryland

Ways to increase your income or make money.
ohnathan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Employers hiring in Maryland

Post by ohnathan »

I am a 27 year old mother of my 4 year old old sick daughter who has been diagnosed with Cancer. This happened in May 2013 at the UMMS (University of Maryland Medical System). I am also expecting another child. We just moved into a apartment in October upon brief homelessness. I am not working and my only income is SSI for my son. I was hoping I found employment by now but due to my background involving previous employment I have been denied several times. I have completed a CNA course but cannot receive licensure due to background also. I have an appeal to expunge my record before the 3 year minimum at the Baltimore County Court on January 9 2014. However until then I am out of a job and in danger of homelessness with my son. My rent is late and now has been raised to 914.25, and my lack of job can't allow me to pay it. I have nothing towards that and I am seeking help for rent, employment and child care for my son.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Employers hiring in Maryland

Post by Admin »

Talk to a job counselor in Maryland. They may be able to help you deal with those background issues you have, or offer advice. You will not be able to find a job though quick enough in order to pay your rent. You are starting that process way too late. Anyway, here is information on Maryland job training. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html