Laid off in Alabama and need a new job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Schick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Laid off in Alabama and need a new job

Post by Schick »

Good Evening:
I wanted to find out what if any assistance you can provide to my boyfriend who is located in Alabama. He is a veteran of the Alabama Army National Guard and Active Army who was recently laid off in November from his civilian job due to sequestration. This job was funded by federal funds to assist in training of army personnel. In Alabama the unemployment is only 1000.00 which doesn't cover his monthly expenses. He has full custody of one of his sons and 1/2 custody of the other one and is afraid that he will be unable to support them if he doesn't get some assistance soon.
He has been diligently attempting to obtain another job and has submitted numerous applications with not even one interview coming from all of his attempts.
He is one payment away from having to default on his home and his vehicle and really needs some temporary assistance until he can get another job.
Is there any assistance you can give in this situation? I look forward to hearing from you soon.
God Bless,
Beckquick

Re: Laid off in Alabama and need a new job

Post by Beckquick »

I am on the verge of eviction and need to go to court in Alabama this coming Wednesday night. I understand that I will have a matter of days to move. I need help getting into subsidized housing for myself and 12 year old son immediately as well as finding a job. I am married but no longer with my husband who is an unemployed drug addict. I do not know where he is. I just finished orientation for a nursing job but do not have any money.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Laid off in Alabama and need a new job

Post by Admin »

sorry to hear of drug abuse/addiction. I can relate with family. Good for you in going for nursing career and job and education. As far as how to find work, try a job center. Maybe they can direct you to financial aid too. More info is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Beckquick wrote:. I am married but no longer with my husband who is an unemployed drug addict. I do not know where he is. I just finished orientation for a nursing job but do not have any money.