Single mom needs a job in Ohio

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Schick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom needs a job in Ohio

Post by Schick »

I had my children taken from me and recently have custody back but I am having a hard time getting on my feet. First i need a job in Cleveland Ohio. I have two daughters and my soon to be ex mother in law took all the furniture that she gave to me and took it back my soon to be ex husband. He is keeping the children to allow me to get on my feet but having a hard time at the moment and trying desperately to get a job but they are not so easy to get.
I am also trying to get my lights on and my rent paid and furniture so that I can get my children back in my care and I would greatly appreciate all the assistance that I can get if any possible. Having an income would help with this. The ages of the children are 3 about to turn 4 October 15th and 1 on October 28th. If you need to call me you can call me too.
Makeligh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom needs a job in Ohio

Post by Makeligh »

Hello. I am currently looking for a flexible hour job in Cleveland Ohio. I am a 34 year old college student with bills to pay and I have to work to make ends meet. My current job is not working with my school schedule and I am having trouble with my school work. Are there any stay at home jobs that are flexible?