Need work in Texas

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Williams
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need work in Texas

Post by Williams »

I moved to Texas about 3 months ago to take care of my aging mother whom is going through numerous back cancer treatments. It has been hard finding consistent work; been working temporary jobs and side work as they come available. I haven't had any luck this month with work and am afraid I will be evicted because I only have 250 of the 950 I need for rent. I'm a very proud individual who has never had to ask for assistance but lately I've been served a generous portion of humble pie. I really need some type of stable job, and quickly.
Boehner

Re: Need work in Texas

Post by Boehner »

I need help finding a job that hopefully would pay $12 per hour or better. I have reliable car and able to work from home, please if you can help me I would be greatly appreciate it!
I live in Houston, Texas and at this moment all my bills are pilling up. I have a job but doesn't pay enough to my need of my family. I will provide my Resume and information.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are countless job training programs and agencies in Texas. I doubt you can get a work at home job from these government resources, but try a local job center in Houston Texas. There are also programs such as WIA and many others. Find more on Texas employment and training programs.
LtDan

Post by LtDan »

Hello. I live in Huntsville, Texas. I am a married mother of 2 small children. I am 24 and my husband is 26. My husband works but he only brings home somewhere between 100 to 300 a week and we are always broke!! I stay at home all day with the kids and I quit school when I was 15 to raise my first born and my step son. I have no transportation, no ID at the moment, no high school diploma or GED and no money to get any of this.

I need a simple job that will give me at least 300 to 400 dollars a month that requires no experience although I am good with computers and internet. I'm not good with talking to people or planning or scheduling but I am a little interested in the surveys that can be done but I have went to several survey websites and would spend all day trying to do surveys and most of the time I didn't qualify for any of them or they were for pennies. If you would please email me back and let me know of some places I can go that actually pay please it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Kingger

Post by Kingger »

I was laid off from work two weeks ago. Since then I have been steadily looking for work every day utilizing staffing agencies, job boards and careers fairs. I have yet to find anything. I was already living on a check to check basis. Being said that, with the first of the month around the corner it seems as I am not going to be able to make this months rent. I have never tried using an outside source to help. Needing information on how this all works? I live in Ft. Bend County Texas.