I was fired and need an income

Ways to increase your income or make money.
RobFord
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I was fired and need an income

Post by RobFord »

LOST MY JOB 8-29-2013. I WAS FIRED. I AM RENTING A SITTING ROOM SPACE IN SANTA ANA CALIFORNIA, BATHROOM & BEDROOM FOR $75.00 WEEKLY & 1/2 THE POWER BILL. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A JOB HARD (BUT NOTHING YET). HAD A LITTLE MONEY SAVED & ONLY 5 WEEKS BEHIND IN MY RENT AS OF SUNDAY 12-5-13. I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL FOR ANY KIND OF ASSISTANCE THAT I COULD POSSIBLY GET (SO THAT WHEN I DO GET A JOB I WILL NOT BE SO FAR BEHIND THAT I COULD NEVER SEE THE WAY OUT). IT WOULD ONLY BE FOR THIS ONE-TIME ONLY ONLY I GET A NEW JOB. PLEASE ANY HELP IS BETTER THAN NO HELP. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME & PATIENCE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
Aerial

Re: I was fired and need an income

Post by Aerial »

Hello,
I would like more information about working from home to help pay bills for my family and I in VIRGINIA.
A mother of two, age 4 months and 2 years old. Fiancé works full time just too barely make ends meet, and I was fired weeks ago. We didn't get approved for daycare assistance so I had to quit my job to take care of our children. Because my pay wasn't even enough to pay for one child in daycare let alone two. We are getting behind in bills since I was fired and was forced to move in with my mother. Working from home would mean so much to me and my family!
Please help me out!
Thank you
Kellyey

Post by Kellyey »

Hello, I’m a 29 year old female who was recently fired from my job early last month. I don't have unemployment and I don't have debt. I don't know how I'm going to pay my rent next month and I barely have any food. I’m barely surviving on 3 crackers and water through out the day.
I’m stressing out and starting to feel depressed. I don't know what to do. I’m terrified of being homeless on the streets. I need any kind of help right now. I’ve never been in this situation before. Jobs aren't calling back and I don't qualify for benefits. Please help I don't know what do......
CarDon13

Post by CarDon13 »

I have just been informed by medical doctors that I need to quit my part-time job at Build-A-Bear or I will be fired. I haven't worked since the end of September and so my daughter is paying all bills. I haven't paid my health insurance for March and now April, we are two months behind on the car payment and car insurance, and we need money for rent.
I am desperate at this point and afraid that we may lose our place where we love and the car. I need some help. On top of those Bill's my daughter has to buy groceries. Thank you so much for your time.
Sutherland

Post by Sutherland »

I'm 19 years old and was fired from my job. I have a 6 month old baby girl named Arianna, she is my whole world. I broke up with my ex because of the way he talked to me and treated he put his hands on my multiple times then broke my phone. I then reached out to my biological mother in Atlantic city NJ who I haven't seen since 8 years old. I then asked her and told her what happened, I came that same night on the bus at 4am with my daughter.
I could bring much, so I brought what I could carry, which wasn't much of enough, then he called DYFS on me to try to cut my income. Then he told my baby was not allowed to be by herself with my mom, they told me they were going to help me find a place of own for multiple reasons that I needed.  I had a part time job of 2 to 3 days. I had to quit or got fired and now need an income. It happened because of the distance and no transportation and no babysitter. I do not have  family to reach out to or to help, I'm asking you for your help. I’m a good kid - no criminal record, struggling, and I would like to go back to school, I don't know what else to.