Need career counseling before an interview

Ways to increase your income or make money.
McDaniels
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need career counseling before an interview

Post by McDaniels »

Hello, I reside in Grove City Ohio and recently have been told that J.O.I.N may be able to assist with help on obtaining a replacement birth certificate as well as car repairs. I am currently unemployed due to some health issues with myself and my mother. However I am currently seeking employment and have an interview lined up. If you could please contact me so I may receive more information about this issue, in particular any job training or career counseling. Thank you. If I am unable to answer please feel free to leave a voice mail.
Sydkne Washington
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need career counseling before an interview

Post by Sydkne Washington »

Hello.
I am looking for financial assistance in paying deposits for utilities as well as free career counseling, as I have an interview coming up. My family and I were recently given 30 days to leave our home of 5.5 years due to the owner selling. We were able to locate a short term small winter rental but am having some financial crisis due to my fiancé being our breadwinner. We have only one income while we are waiting for an interview, and this is where the job counselor may help us. I stay home with our 4 year old twins. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC. Hope to hear back from someone soon.
Thank you for your time.