Commuting for a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Aggie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Commuting for a job

Post by Aggie »

Hi, I am married and have three kids and one on the way. My husband works and I am not at the time. I am trying to get a job and no luck so far and we cant make all the bills. We are in such a hard time. I live in Milwaukee WI and I was wondering do I go to Wausaukee which is fifteen miles away or Marinette cause of the county being marinette for the tenant housing? And was wondering if you knew the in come level for housing?
Booty

Re: Commuting for a job

Post by Booty »

Hello, I live in Lincoln, California and commutes hours for work. I recently cost my family quite a bit of money and in doing so have put them in a bit of a tough place. I may need a little help with paying for rent until I find a job. My grandmother and I are worried about being able to afford the property tax and possibly losing her home, so I am reaching out looking for any assistance possible with community, jobs, rent and more.
Hope to hear back, thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a long commute, you can make it productive! Even play some games for cash on the train and/or bus. Yes, it is possible. There are games for smartphones that may help you. Learn about making money to play games.
Jayden Lee

Post by Jayden Lee »

Hello my name is Lacey, I am looking for help with fuel for the commute to my job. My 33 year old husband is battling stage 3 rectal cancer. It has been a rough year for us and our 5 kids. We went from a 2 income household with savings and doing good to a 1 income household, savings drained and barely making it. My husband has chemo/radiation starting this month, it is 5/days a week for 7 weeks.
The issue is its 100 miles one way to treatment, adding to our commuting costs for my job and medical. I am terrified I wont be able to afford the commute. Locally there are few help options. $20 gas voucher once every 6 months unfortunately wont be much help. Please if you know of any other help please lass it along. We are registered with the American cancer society and other organizations but again there isn't much locally. Because his cancer/age is rare there are few nonprofits set up to help. God Bless and prayers for a healthy 2024!!!