I can work if I had day care

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Dubront
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I can work if I had day care

Post by Dubront »

I live in Orchestrate, MA 02124. I am a single mother of 2 small kids, 10 and 7 years old. My first born is profoundly deaf , I am not working for years not because I don’t want it but my kids school schedule are very conflicting with work hours. I am a certified nursing assistant and HHA that means early shifts and no family in Boston to help me with them. I am at risk to be homeless ( pretty soon) unfortunately I have been denied emergency shelter because my son is receiving SSI and the money is around 734 us monthly. My ex husband is unemployed as well this is a critical situation. I need some help to move out and I need to stay in Boston because of my son school unfortunately I have a few friends but they don’t have space for me and 2 kids. I'm really in dire need with 2 small kids and I can not count on my ex husband family recently. I need a job that doesn't conflict with day care. I spoke to Salvation Army about clothes and food I don’t know where else to turn the house is in pretty bad condition as well. I can give you all the proof you ask for. I am waiting for a good Samaritan to call me. I don’t have a car and I am willing to work but I need to find a job where bus is accessible and the work hours can not conflict my kids school schedule! thanks in advance any kind of help will be greatly appreciated , I hope you understand my primary language are Haitian creole and French.
Sushi

Re: I can work if I had day care

Post by Sushi »

I'm in the crisis center. With my one year old. And I need help getting on my feet and a job. I have found a 2 bedroom apartment first month rent is $650, deposit is $119 and application fee is $35. I'll also need help with utility deposit. I would really appreciate your help if you are able to help.
I know there's a lot of people who need assistance. But I just need help getting on my feet, a daycare voucher, work and getting in somewhere with my 1 year old. I am looking right now for work and daycare that is safe. I just need help getting in somewhere. If you could help it would not only be a blessing. But an answer prayer. I have no one else to ask for help. I have no family. And nowhere else to go. Thank you so very much for taking time from your day to read this message. Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I can work if I had day care

Post by Admin »

There are many daycare programs out there....many of which are free. Try them in Nevada. Vouchers, child care providers, and other resources are out there here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html