Retraining for new skills

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Future
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Retraining for new skills

Post by Future »

I was hurt on the job. I worked acute rehab at a hospital. I prevented a patient from falling twice in 15 min. I torqued my spine in early 2013. I was mislead by self insured hospital and they fired me in July 2013. They didn't finalize treatment or pay bills for care I had and still need. My unemployment has ran out. I've had to sell or give back everything I've worked for. I'm 45, I need retraining, a place to live that will allow me to keep pets I've had for years. Fiance (ex) wants me to leave his home now that my money is gone and I can no longer work.
Spacey

Re: Retraining for new skills

Post by Spacey »

I need more information on the on the job training program from the workforce development division! Subsidized employment was referred to me by a contact from a one stop center in California. I don't qualify for that by its exact title since I'm not a TANF recipient, but THE
REST OF THAT READS RIGHT where you're put in a company on a trial basis for 30-90 days, from what I've read, and if your work is solid they hire you on full time! I need placement in a job that fits my educational background since I have a degree. Does that division work with fortune 500 companies? I also need like a forensic expert to assess wages and hours lost since I was put through that so-called Arizona mental health system and I'm trying to file a lawsuit about
that! If they have something that's plausible for me, I'd have to fly to you to relocate! Since I'm on that SSI, my funds might be too strained to handle that and I don't know if I can fly on an old
Arizona I’d. Can you help me with that?
Bella1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Retraining for new skills

Post by Bella1 »

I am a single mother of 3 children, I only get half of my child support from my eldest’s child's father, none from my two youngest children's father for he is incarcerated. I am already on SNAP. But I am having a hard time paying rent and my bills, for I only have a part-time job and that is 13-15 hours a week.
I cannot keep up and I need to know what programs are available to retrain me. I have a degree but I cannot seem to find a better job, and even if I did How would I get my kids from school. Lets say I work 9-5. Both my girls get out at 2:30 pm, how would I manage that? I have no family or friend support, I am completely on my own. Si I need some serious job retraining. And I was informed I make 100 too much to receive TANF.