Looking for part time job for summer

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for part time job for summer

Post by Martin10 »

I am 56 years old and in desperate need of not only some help in paying my bills but also looking for some part time work that I can do at home. I am currently employed as a special needs bus monitor for the local school district but hours go from approx. 40 hours per week down to 16 during the summer school season and therefore income in cut by 2/3 of normal. I have done call center work in the past and to be honest, I don't like it. I would rather have a job where I can sit at my computer and just type; fill out forms that can be sent in or faxed/e-mailed in for fulfillment. Do any of the companies you represent offer that type of work because after listening to screaming/crying youngsters during the day, I really don't want to have to talk/listen to irate people. Please let me know if there is anything you can do to help not only with my bills but with a par time job.
lp141

Re: Looking for part time job for summer

Post by lp141 »

I am in need of part time work over the upcoming 2018 summer as I am in a custody battle where my son’s father has kidnapped my son via false testifying and I have to pay for supervised visits in order to see my son until the judge sees all the evidence and gives my son back to me.
I've taken a course in writing children's books. I am an armed security guard working two jobs just to pay the attorney fees and am falling far behind. Can you help me with finding work to help pay for these visits?
They cost $67.50 per hour Friday 2 hours Thursday and Sunday one hour.
I am desperate and in need of your help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for part time job for summer

Post by Admin »

You write children books? So a decent writer? If so, try blogging for extra cash. You can start your own blog, partner with an existing one, or use one of the various content systems out there. No matter what maybe you can get some extra money for what you need...getting your son back.
lp141 wrote:I am in need of part time work over the upcoming 2018 summer as I am in a custody battle where my son’s father has kidnapped my son via false testifying and I have to pay for supervised visits in order to see my son until the judge sees all the evidence and gives my son back to me.
I've taken a course in writing children's books.