Short term help while looking for a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JordyNelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Short term help while looking for a job

Post by JordyNelson »

My wife was recently let go from a job because of a misdemeanor. My check is garnished $1500 per month for child support on my 14 year old son. I got behind of the child support because I owned a business for 22 years and in 2009 when the economy crashed, I lost my business. I have an electric bill of 198.00 and a water bill that is almost $350. If I can get help with these two things for the month of August I think We can make it in the future. It will give my wife time to find another job also. Which will be a big help with us being able to follow a budget.
Lukehughes

Re: Short term help while looking for a job

Post by Lukehughes »

I saw an article on the Salvation army website. I am hoping that someone can tell me a decent website to find a legitimate stay at home job so I can continue to work and pay my bills. Currently I have two boys I am pregnant with my third and I have been placed on bed rest possibly until after my baby is born. So I am not making any money but I have a car note, insurance, a new mortgage and all the other bills that comes along with a standard way of living. I currently live in Maryland and I have started the search a little bit ago because I have been in and out of the hospital frequently because I am a high risk pregnancy. I am in the childcare field I worked as an infant teacher, I would prefer not to have to babysit in my own home while 3 of my own already so I was hoping to find something where I can stay home with my kids and finish out the rest of my days. But with little experience in other fields and having been in childcare for 10+ years I'm a bit weary that I would be hired for a scheduler or a call center agent or something else. Thank you for all the help that you are able to provide to me and for taking the time out to listen to my story.
BrevardKing

Post by BrevardKing »

Me and my husband got laid off and have had a really tough time finding work. I am working about 20 hours a paycheck, and he isn't working at all. We have two kids that live with us part time, and we are struggling to even buy food for our family. We are in an apartment that is $925 a month and this month we aren't even sure we will be able to get groceries. On top of that, our car died so we aren't able to get around anywhere to look for work or to even go to the grocery store. We are hoping that this next month we will be okay, but right now we are scared and don't know what to do. We have sold everything valuable that we have and are just at a complete stand still. Is there anything that you can do for us? We really just need some jobs and better career prospects.
With much appreciation,
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I am a single mother of 3 children and only have a part time job. I am in the process of looking for full time but am afraid I am going to get evicted due to the fact I cannot pay my rent. I am wondering if you can help me at all. Thank you for your time.
Putin

Post by Putin »

I am interested in many assistance programs that your website lists. As well, I am most interested in Accounting opportunity that I found. Unfortunately no link was available to apply for this position. Therefore, I have attached my resume and ask that you please forward it to the human resources/appropriate department for consideration for this position. Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not advertising an accounting job, so not sure what you mean. Maybe you mean a freelance job? If so, we have the leading websites listed with the names of the companies, etc. Find there here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sites.html
Putin wrote:I am interested in many assistance programs that your website lists. As well, I am most interested in Accounting opportunity that I found. Unfortunately no link was available to apply for this position. Therefore, I have attached my resume and ask that you please forward it to the human resources/appropriate department for consideration for this position. Thank you in advance.
Best regards,