Where can I get help in finding a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
KKaufmann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where can I get help in finding a job

Post by KKaufmann »

I have been having a hard time finding another job after leaving my last job last August. I was just unable to continue doing that type of job with my back problems. I just couldn't handle the constant heavy lifting that was required to perform that job. I have had help from my parents for the past 3 months but they are unable to continue to help me financially due to taking care of their own household bills. I am continuing to try and find work but without a job I can not keep up with my household bills and mortgage. I am looking for any type of help to get through this tough time in my life.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where can I get help in finding a job

Post by Admin »

There are numerous agencies and government programs that people can turn to for help with finding a job. Some are local, like the Salvation Army. We recommend a more formal approach though, such as the Workforce Investment Act and One Stop Career Centers. These operate in every single state and county across the nation. You can get help with resumes, searching for jobs, and much more. Our main resources is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Mike and Mike

Post by Mike and Mike »

To Whom it may concern,
I am usually not one to ask for help but I am reaching out because I need assistance. I recently moved here to St. Paul Minnesota with my boyfriend. We are currently living with his family but things haven't been easy. I am currently looking for a job and trying to deal with some health issues. I am unsure of where to go from here because I am unemployed and essentially I am homeless. My boyfriends parents really don't want to have me around. I guess my question is; is there some kind of housing, financial, or just a program to help me get back on my feet and help me become more self- sufficient? But even more than that, I would really just want a job first. I was kicked out of my parents house after high school and really haven't had the training. Please help me!
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

I am a single mom with 3 children, 1 grandson and another grandson due in 3 weeks, who all live with me. I am in dire need of rental assistance for my house that I rent. My daughter recently applied for TANF but hasn’t received it and I have been laid off from my job and am on unemployment off just 520.00 a month. My rent is 850.00, I do really need help and I am looking for more work but haven’t had much luck yet. I am hopeful though. Anything helps. Thank you.
Marimer

Post by Marimer »

I'm in need of help. I stay with the Tuskegee Housing Authority and by staying under there rules. I really need help with paying my light bill and gas bill, as I lost my job. The total I need to come up with $650.91 cents. My lights been turn off for 1 month in a half and my gas has been off for 5 months, and I have been unemployed for 7 months. I don't want to lose my apartment. I been sick and my job laid me off an which I found out that I'm pregnant. I'm 5 months. Please find it in your heart to help me, and I need a job most of all. Please and when I get back on my feet I swear I will pay it all back.
Midway

Post by Midway »

I was laid off because of cutbacks 6 weeks ago and I am struggling to find a job. I have a family and just got served eviction papers and I am terrified at the thought of my family being homeless. I am a hardworking man that wants to work and provide for my family. I am just asking for someone to have mercy in this very scary situation. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear you lost your job from the cutbacks at your company. If you need a new one, search here for job assistance in Arizona, as there may be a few programs for you. There will be counselors and others who may be able to assist.
Midway wrote:I was laid off because of cutbacks 6 weeks ago and I am struggling to find a job. I have a family and just got served eviction papers and I am terrified at the thought of my family being homeless. I am a hardworking man that wants to work and provide for my family. I am just asking for someone to have mercy in this very scary situation. Thank you and God bless.