Need a little extra money

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JRichardson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a little extra money

Post by JRichardson »

Folks, First of all, thank you for your help. I am tired of being trapped in limited income. A few hundred more to one thousand month more [due to work schedules], is all that would be necessary. Perhaps education, to complete my accounting degree and then some sort of apprenticeship program to prove my understanding fully - would help take care of everything as well. Actually, an accounting position [$13 to $15 per hour for 40 hours] would be good to begin with then I could return to college and finish the degree as well [to Bachelor's degree] which would provide me with enough information/ experience to go forward on my own if needed. A tax accountant, general accountant as well should be enough to keep myself in funds and can then support society rather than being necessary to be supported. Again thank you for your help.
Person

Re: Need a little extra money

Post by Person »

Hello! I am a mother of two and I am very interested in writing articles for money! I need money now, I new money quick. Our electric is going to go off in about two days, and I need to buy diapers tomorrow but only have enough for one pack of diapers. And my husband doesn't get paid till next Thursday.
Please help me! I can write as soon as possible. We work very hard and I am about to start online college (of course I qualified for the loan and Pell grant). So, I would really appreciate it if you could give me an example topic to write about. Also, I would like to know the pay per article. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need a little extra money

Post by Admin »

Do you have any hobbies, or is all your time used up raising your kids? As you said you need a few extra bucks but can't work too hard. We recommend trying turning a hobby into extra cash. That way maybe you can stay home, make a few bucks, and also enjoy and expand on that hobby.