Call center work from home

Ways to increase your income or make money.
kbkb0315
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Call center work from home

Post by kbkb0315 »

Hi,I was reading about all the work at home information you have listed. I have been applying for such jobs since January. Everyday, I bet I have put in 50+ applications. I am qualified for customer service jobs, highly. That is all I have ever done, I worked in call centers for over 15 years. Its just now due to some medical malfunctions, I can no longer drive and I am home bound, but the rest of me works. I have assured all these companies that I have everything in my home office that would allow me to do any task that would come up on a daily basis in any office setting. Im only 45 and here I am with no income their are 5 of us living on one income that after taxes doesnt amount to 1600$ a month. Our mortgage alone is 731$ we are behind on that by 2 months. We dont know what to do. I am fighting my social security but that could be from what im told another year and a half. We lost over 1500$ a month when I lost my job.When I apply for these jobs there is always some hidden cost somewhere, it would be different if they took it from your first paycheck but we just cant put out money for something that is no guarantee of a job afterwards, and the Alpine Access info is incorrect you aren't hired then told to go for the background check, you pay for the background check then you are told if you are hired or not. I would have nothing to worry about there but if I had 45$ I would buy groceries. I am very careful when applying I do check out each company with the BBB, I read all the info reported about them on the RipOff Report online, I read all their fine print and I have been in touch with Michael Morris, from the colilition for people with disabilities. I just don't know what we are gonna do. Here I am, ready willing and able to work from home. Very educated, well seasoned in customer relations, hell Ive won awards for my service with the local gas company. And I can't get a job selling ice cubes to eskimos! Is there anything you can do to help me/us. I will take any job, I don't care what it pays. I dont care what I would be doing, lowering my standards at this point isnt something I would give a second thought to, I just wanna see my man come home one day and not just sit and look into space and worry about me, the bills, food, loosing our home, and life in general. If there is anything please email me asap.
Macaranoi
anti spam: Blue

Re: Call center work from home

Post by Macaranoi »

We are seeking for help. I and my husband live in Big Bear City and we've been looking for jobs. Is a small community therefore is hard to find a job. I hope you can help us pay some of our bills so we can be able to afford Christmas presents for our sons.
Orangatang

Post by Orangatang »

I am a mother of 3 and expecting in April. I have a part time job but only work 2 day about the week and hit about 8 hours a week in total, not enough to support my family like I want too! Can you please help me out with more information on how to start working from home?? I seen a couple examples that I was interested in like Scheduler, Medical Biller, Answering Service, Home Call Center Jobs. If you could please contact me soon with more info on this that would be GREAT I am extremely interested! Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you really soon.
SueH

Post by SueH »

To whom it may concern,
I was looking for any potential financial assistance, as well as possible employment assistance at this time. I was interested in applying for call center 'work from home' job opportunities. As for financial assistance, I currently have zero income with monthly expenses (including rent) that I do not have any money for. My current job is paid by commission, and for over a year, I have earned nothing.