I signed up for a work from home scam job by accident

Ways to increase your income or make money.
J Sandoval
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I signed up for a work from home scam job by accident

Post by J Sandoval »

I recently moved to Atlanta Georgia about a month and a half ago. I got a job working for this company called GPS. Its a work from home job with the monthly base pay of 2130. I've been working for them for a little over a month now and found out recently that it was a fraud and that i won't be getting paid. I've contacted the FBI about the situation and received a complaint ID number but have no money to pay my rent that is due on the 3 rd of this month. I'm currently in the process of looking for another job but bills are due now. If there is any program to help with this please help me.
Fiscal

Re: I signed up for a work from home scam job by accident

Post by Fiscal »

I reside in Miami. Florida and I am unemployed seeking work desperately to help my elderly newly widowed mother pay her bills, since I was last laid off. I am her caregiver and can only work from home. We are suffering economic hardship and I need income by working from home.
I am attaching my professional Resume for your review and I can work from home as a scheduler, taking calls, surveys that pay only cash $$$ or any other legitimate, free work approved by the Better Business Bureau - no scams please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not hire schedulers, survey, etc. Those are clearly marked as examples of jobs. As far as the scams, we have tips and suggestions listed here, on our site. So find them and good luck.
Fiscal wrote:I am attaching my professional Resume for your review and I can work from home as a scheduler, taking calls, surveys that pay only cash $$$ or any other legitimate, free work approved by the Better Business Bureau - no scams please.
Schefler1

Post by Schefler1 »

Hi, I reside in Gainesville Fl and am looking to work fro mhome. I was looking for some assistance with getting a vehicle fix and the money would pay for it. Do you know of any places that will assist with that at a discounted price or will donate a car unto me or just give me a good work at home job, and not one of those scam places? I am a parent of a disabled child which has autism. It not easy getting him around. Also I was interested in legit jobs on line. It so many scams out here. I read the ones you posted have any of them been reviewed. Thanks hope to hear from you all soon.
British

Post by British »

Hey, I live in Macon, GA . I would love to know if any legit work from home opportunities you may have my area as I was scammed in the past. I believe your site said to email you for more details. I'm really struggling right now. I'm trying to get back in the work force but, don't have transportation right now. I cant get around anywhere. It's been a rough few months & I absolutely could use any and all resources you can inform me of. I've been reading over your website the past half hour and saw what was listed but, if you have any other resources I'd love a list of a work from home job that is not a scam. Thank you & keep up the awesome work!-