At-home work?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
michaelbrittny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

At-home work?

Post by michaelbrittny »

You meantion many at-home or "mystery shopping" type opportunities, but where are we to find the legit agencies? You can search online and there are like 50 sites that want you to pay to get a list of employers, where can we go to find the real deal?
Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: At-home work?

Post by Admin »

hzadamaaron

Florida work at home

Post by hzadamaaron »

I am a stay at home mom of two and I need extra income to help pay for tuition for their schools. I myself am finishing school from home and will be able to use my degree when it's complete. I need something that I can do from home for extra income. It feels like we're drowning! Everything I have looked up on line has either been a scam or required a hefty up front investment. Any advice or suggestion would be welcome! I live in Pensacola, Florida
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The sites in the post above will defintely work. I also like Fusion Cash for trying products. I have made hundreds of dollars from them over a few months. The offers seemed to have slowed down, but it is fairly easy money. Sign up at Fusion Cash, try a product or offer, and then cancel it before you are hit with any charges. When signing up, do not use your "primary" email address.

http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=joncmac
RobbieLouSchwartz

Legit market research, and other work from home

Post by RobbieLouSchwartz »

I want to thank you for ideas and jobs that didn't know about or hadn't thought of yet. Hopefully the extra info will help me in those areas.

I also want to let you know that there was a recent news story on one of the local Las Vegas stations that said that it is illegal for anyone who doesn't have a Private Investigators license to do Mystery Shopping in Nevada. Until then, I thought it was something I could do.

I would like more information on legitimate market research companies, online juror information, and retail merchandising places.
Socgel

Post by Socgel »

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND A WORK AT HOME JOB? I AM 63, ON DISABILITY AND I AM HAVE A VERY HARD TIME PAYING MY BILLS. I REALLY NEED TO HAVE SOME EXTRA INCOME COMING TO HELP WITH THESE FINANCES. I ONLY GET $16.00 FOR FOOD STAMPS, WHICH HARDLY BUYS ANYTHING. MY SSD CHECK IS ONLY $742.00 A MONTH AND THIS COVERS ALL MY BILLS. I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTRA TO BUY MY MEDICATIONS, STABLES THAT SNAP DOESN'T INCLUDE, GAS FOR MY CAR, ETC. PLEASE HELP ME, I AM VERY DEPRESSED AND I NEED THIS HELP. THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legit market research, and other work from home

Post by Admin »

Well, we don't think they are illegal, but you can ask a retail merchandising or mystery shopping company that question. In general it is a legitimate industry and hundreds of companies use shoppers. We have several different options listed on our site and places you can call. Most of them are national organization so they probably provide coverage in Nevada or your current state. The main page is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rchan.html
Bird

Post by Bird »

Good morning,
I am on short term disability and was looking for a way to make some extra money. I found your information by looking up different food pantries for help in the meantime.
I have seen and heard about so many of these companies that are not legit, so please forgive for my hesitation.
How do I know this is something I could do and it work?
Thank you in advance for all your answers and opportunities.
Margarita1

Post by Margarita1 »

Hi There,
I was online and saw that you are looking for article contributors who are will to work from home and make extra money. I am very interested in this job opportunity and would like to get more information on this program.
Thanks in advance for your prompt response to this matter.
Shep Redder

Post by Shep Redder »

Hello,
I found a sight with stay at home work job ideas. I am currently working full time as customer service rep making 14/hour. I have two teenagers and am currently in midst of divorce. I have been working the last two years after staying home raising my kids.
I could do something in the evenings and weekends. Can you steer me in a good direction?
Thanks.