WRITING ARTICLES

Ways to increase your income or make money.
erinwoji

WRITING ARTICLES

Post by erinwoji »

Good morning, People try the sites that pay for writing articles? Do the online writing sites work? How much can I get paid? Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: WRITING ARTICLES

Post by Admin »

erinwoji wrote:Good morning, People try the sites that pay for writing articles? Do the online writing sites work? How much can I get paid? Thank you.
Online writing sites do work. You can get paid per article, for selling articles, and more. Like many things, you may not get rich, but it can defintely be another source of income to help pay bills and debt.
Assistance

Post by Assistance »

Here is more info on writing from home to make money. It can be done. In addition, there are several other work from home jobs and opportunities listed here that all work, and can give you extra, almost free money.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... icles.html
grandma

Post by grandma »

To whom it may concern:
First of all, let me say that I greatly appreciated the information I found on your website. I am on S.S. Disability, and having lost my secondary source of income (not being able to live on Disability alone), I have found myself in a difficult financial position. I have looked into many of the organizations that you listed, and hopefully, I will find some help quickly. I am very interested in writing online articles! I read that your website was also looking for contributors, along with the other websites you listed. You wrote that you would like a sample article. Being new to this field, I would like to know what type of article (i.e., content) you would like, & also how many words, lines, or paragraphs should it have? Thank you for your time. I await your response.
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

I am an adult college student set to graduate in December 2013, both bio-mom and stepmom, and wife. In my field of study, sociology, I am required to write and research constantly. I enjoy it. I was terminated from my job three weeks after returning to school last fall. We have, shall we say, been living creatively ever since. As I enjoy writing, I thought this might be an opportunity to both gain experience and earn money (and cease being a drain on our family's economy). I will submit a writing sample, as you require, but wish for guidance in what kind of sample you find most demonstrative of writing ability for your purposes. Thank you for your time. Best regards.
Memories

Post by Memories »

Hi, I just read an article online about working at home by writing articles for online sites. I am a single mom of a two month old so it is hard to work outside of the home, but this seems to be a great opportunity for me to earn some money to help out my family who is currently supporting me. If you could please reply with any information possible. Thank you.
JamesGag

Post by JamesGag »

Dear Sirs or Madam, I work in a Chinese restaurant twelve hours a day for three days a week. I have triple the side work I had as a server in a restaurant that closed. Even though I have four days off, I am still exhausted. I make half of what I used to make working so much harder. I feel my body is wearing down. The niece of the owner at the Chinese restaurant told me her uncle is going to sell it and retire. I am worried I will end up like I did when the other restaurant I worked in closed. At least I have warning this time, but at age forty it will not be easy for me to get another job. I had a hard enough time when the restaurant I worked in five years closed. I went without electricity in winter. I tried to survive on bread water and wild greens. I read in your site that you may even be able to use someone to write for your company. I know I am a good writer. I wrote a short Science Fiction short story in Yahoo voices under my married name. I also wrote several other articles under my maiden name. Yes, I finished college and still can't get out of the food service business. I am in debt for the student loan too. I am desperate. I am getting ready to go put in another twelve hour shift. I make a little money online as an affiliate in several things. I created several web sites linked together, so I can post one link and have them all seen. I am not a web developer. Weebly helps you create sites and you pay a very small fee to buy your domain name. I am not making enough money to pay even one bill with these. I am so tired. I need help to earn enough to pay everything I owe. I would appreciate a job writing. If nothing else, it will help me have a reference to add to my experience.
KhrisDavis

Post by KhrisDavis »

To Whom It May Concern:
I’m a single mom with two children. I had my own business for 5 years and had to close it in December 2012 because of the economic down turn. I have been living on $1340.00 a month from child support – every quarter I get a little extra from financial aid. Winter is coming and I will have only the child support to live on – if I don’t find work. I am attending California State University to complete my B.A. I’m having a very difficult time finding employment; it is also difficult to find a position that will work with my responsibilities as a mother and my academic course load. My major is Business and I hope to finish school and become a teacher. I have written copy for varies company newsletters and think my writing skills could contribute to your site. Please see attached resume and writing samples. Sincerely,
Jane Mary

Post by Jane Mary »

I was interested in writing articles at home for your company. I know that it was stated that you wanted to see a sample article, but it was not specified what subject or topic you would like the article on. If you could please respond back with a topic I am more than happy to reply with an article. I am in desperate need of income as I am a single mother of a 4 month old whose father was just sentenced to 15 years in prison. I do not have the money to turn my electric on or water and I am trying my hardest to find a way just to provide her with diapers. Anything that you can send to assist me in writing articles for you is most appreciated. Thank you.
DJack

Post by DJack »

I read your article on ways to earn extra money by writing articles online for various websites, including yours. I would love to send you a sample of my writing. I would like to find out what type of articles your site is looking for so I can write you an example of my writing ability. As of now I write a lot of things about sports, mostly football, hockey and baseball.
I could send you an example of that but thought it maybe better to see what you're interested in so I could write something up for you guys that would be more fitting of the materials you're looking for. You can reach me by email or my cell phone number. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you very much for your help and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have many companies besides us that are looking for writers. Some are found online, but this is generally part time work. But it is generally flexible. Some companies may pay by article others by number of words, so the payment plans and options vary. Which may be good for you. But keeps those examples you have for when you apply to these various writing jobs.
DJack wrote:I read your article on ways to earn extra money by writing articles online for various websites, including yours. I would love to send you a sample of my writing. I would like to find out what type of articles your site is looking for so I can write you an example of my writing ability. As of now I write a lot of things about sports, mostly football, hockey and baseball.
I could send you an example of that but thought it maybe better to see what you're interested in so I could write something up for you guys that would be more fitting of the materials you're looking for. You can reach me by email or my cell phone number. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you very much for your help and consideration.
Carney

Post by Carney »

Greetings! I hope this note finds you warm and smiling on this winter day in Pennsylvania.
In response to an invitation on your Web site to write from home, I am writing to inquire about any possible writing-from-home opportunities. I currently teach elementary school at a small, private school nearby, and unfortunately, even with a Master’s degree, I am barely able to make ends meet financially. However, I am a seasoned journalist, with years of experience both freelance feature writing, as well as work with corporate and non-profit public relations operations. Therefore, I have experience writing for various audiences on a wide range of topics.
If you have opportunities and are interested, I will forward samples of my writing. I hope to hear from your office soon.
In the meantime, wishing you all the best.
Most sincerely,
VanderPumper

Post by VanderPumper »

Hello,
I am writing to inquire about the article jobs mentioned in your own article. I was forwarded this article because I lost my job. I have a master's degree and have found it very difficult to even get an interview. I like to write on various topics and would be interested in doing so for your website. I was curious what sort of article you would like to see for a sample.
Sincerely,
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

I was on your website and saw that you needed people to write articles. I am a recently graduated English major who is bilingual, and needs any extra work. I am a single mom of two who just lost her job before Christmas. I have attached my resume if needed for review. I am able to submit writing samples from course work I have done, or if you have a prompt of some kind I could produce one for review as well.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Best wishes.
Oaker

Post by Oaker »

I am writing you about doing articles for your site for extra cash. I am a single mom going through a foreclosure and homelessness and I could really use the money as I have 3 children, one of which is still in diapers, to help me find us some place to go other than a homeless shelter. Thank you,