Medical Billing Salary

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Nancyfalcone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical Billing Salary

Post by Nancyfalcone »

I would like to make a comment on the Medical billing comment above. I was in the medical billing field for 8 years and I have never been paid over $9.00. I have no idea where you get your information. Even the bigger cities here do not start out employees at that rate. Also, the hiring demand is not what you think it is, they do not keep people because of the work load they place on their employees and it is a higher turnover rate. So, it appears that there is a higher hiring rate. Just thought someone might like to know from someone that actually worked in the field and has seen for 8 years.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical Billing Salary

Post by Admin »

Medical billing opportunities do tend to pay more than $9 / hour. You just are not looking in the correct places for these work at home jobs. Go to the main site of needhelppayingbills.com to learn more.
Wader

Post by Wader »

I recently visited your site. I work full time but still can't make ends meet and it's getting harder. I was reading the different at home programs that are available, but I am not sure where to look. I don't want to get involved with company that is not legit and I don't want to end up finding out they want money. I am currently going to school online for medical record keeping. I worked as an accounts receivable clerk for 15 years. I am also willing to do online survey's but not sure where to look. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You are in Florida? If so, try the assistance programs in your state. Ask them if they are hiring. As billing is a skillset that is generally in need. Maybe they can support you in your quest. Find them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html