Can I write from home to make cash?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
John Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Can I write from home to make cash?

Post by John Smith »

I have a bunch of debts I owe on, and I see every now and then claims that you an write articles from home and get paid. Any details? About how much is there to make doing this, and honestly how hard is it? Anyone do this?
Martin10
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can I write from home to make cash?

Post by Martin10 »

PLEASE I need your help or set me up with a company that have no fees in front or after. I’m open for any job. Writing, folding and staking envelopes to crafting or sewing. I’m very good at it or some hotel research with paying transportation. Thank you for all the information you posting in here and I hope to hear from you very soon before I be homeless. Which I have been before 2 times. Thank you very much.
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

Hi,
I found your contact information because I was looking for leads to assist with the tight financial bind my family is experiencing at the moment. As a resident of Orlando Florida in Orange County, and a working mother, it is very difficult staying afloat especially since my husband has lost his full-time job.
At any rate, my current needs brought me to your website and I was happy to read that your organization, needhelppayingbills, would like to find contributors for your site!
I am a blogger. It is something that I really love to do. I write articles for my personal blog,
Please let me know if you are interested in me working with you!
FranKico

Post by FranKico »

To whom it may concern:

I do not have an article to send you. However, I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am a stay at home mom of 2, my husband works and brings home barely $730 a week after taxes and health insurance is taken out. We do not qualify for any government assistance because they only look at gross pay and don't account for the monthly bills you have to pay. So I am writing to you all and asking for a chance to do something where I can continue to stay home with my children and home school, as well as earn money to help our finances.

I have an amazing imagination, I do not mind staying busy, I do have a computer, I do have internet, I am thorough and I have passion. So please give me a chance to do something for your website. I have also signed up for a few of the online jury sites and a few of the online article sites. As I cannot do call center work because of my children and I very cautious about the products I use so I do not believe the product testing would be right for me. But I was an excellent writer in school and I loved to do it! I was very much a perfectionist as well. So if there is anything I can do for your site please contact me as soon as possible.
Cooker

Post by Cooker »

Howdy! Was that okay as an example of my writing? Every word I wrote is the truth. I truly live in a dangerous house etc. Please consider me for a work from home opportunity as well as possibly pointing me in the right direction in regards to location for a safe and affordable home. I truly aim to apply for Section 8 housing. I don’t receive enough to be able to afford the going rental costs on my own, and am hoping writing can help. Thanks for your patience.