How can I make money

Ways to increase your income or make money.
harris.tracy96

How can I make money

Post by harris.tracy96 »

THERE ARENO JOBS, ANBD I NEED MONEY TO PAY OFF FROM MEDICAL BILLS DO TO A SURGERY. MY MEDICAL BILLS ARE OVER $15,000, AND I NEED SOME WAY TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY TO PAY THEM DOWN SO I DO NOT GO BANKRUPT. I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT.
GeorgeD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: How can I make money

Post by GeorgeD »

Try government medical grants to help with medical bills. It is free money and grants from Obama and others. Also, use online surveys that pay like cash crate or fusion cash.
Silver Eagle
anti spam: Blue

Post by Silver Eagle »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am seeking a job that I can do the work from home during any hours I have available. In regard to my background I have worked for several years as a professional, both part time and full time, in a variety of fields. I have a BA in Advertising with an emphasis on Graphic Design. I have done extensive work in graphic design, I have created a variety of materials and full advertising campaigns for clients. In addition I have done copy writing, content writing for the web and multimedia platforms. I have also had several jobs in customer service and finance through banking. Through all of my experiences I have held positions working with teams of people and have had a few instances of managing and team leading. I am also a fast learner and self-motivated with the keen ability to work on my own and stay on task. If there is a problem, I am the person to offer a creative solution. The reason I am seeking employment from home is that I recently had a baby that has respiratory problems. She is required to be on oxygen and monitored on a 24 hour basis due to her condition. In regard to this I am not able to secure a regular baby sitter and cannot afford daycare for an infant in this condition. Under these circumstances I am not able to work a full time job, and would have a difficult time working away from home. If you need more information from me, to view my portfolio or for samples of my work please send me a request. I am able to schedule meetings during the day and look forward to meeting or communicating with you regarding my qualifications. Thank you for this opportunity.
Pillsbury

Post by Pillsbury »

Hi, I'm a newly single mom of a 4 year old and a 9 month old. I was needing help with info on making a lot of money as quickly as possible. I will work 12 hours a day if needed, at as many jobs as I can get. I can't afford daycare though. I lost my job about 5 months ago because my son was born and was in the NICU for awhile and I went back to work for about 2 months, but also had to go up to the hospital for feedings, and I worked 30-40 hrs every 4 days, and I couldn't do it anymore like that. I a very competent, positive, friendly, responsible, reliable, hard worker. I want more info on the jobs like surveys, secret shoppers, working from home, etc, because I can't seem to find any of those to be legitimate, and it would be a great way to make the extra cash I need, esp. while looking for a real job. Thanks!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Single mom willing to work 12 hours. Wow, impressive, and good for you. But as you noted, what will you do about daycare? but sounds like you have great attitude to try to find a solution and are a hard worker. Try this for money making ideas.
Maybe you can qualify for child care help too in Illinois. Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Pillsbury wrote:Hi, I'm a newly single mom of a 4 year old and a 9 month old. I was needing help with info on making a lot of money as quickly as possible. I will work 12 hours a day if needed, at as many jobs as I can get. I can't afford daycare though. I lost my job about 5 months ago because my son was born and was in the NICU for awhile and I went back to work for about 2 months, but also had to go up to the hospital for feedings, and I worked 30-40 hrs every 4 days, and I couldn't do it anymore like that. I a very competent, positive, friendly, responsible, reliable, hard worker. I want more info on the jobs like surveys, secret shoppers, working from home, etc, because I can't seem to find any of those to be legitimate, and it would be a great way to make the extra cash I need, esp. while looking for a real job. Thanks!!!
SueH

Post by SueH »

Hello, My name is Jacob. I am 45 years old and married with a daughter that is in College. I was Discharged or Terminated from my job at UPS on April 10, 2020 and I am looking to see how I can make money. Since then I have been applying for jobs every day. I've had several interviews,  but no job offers. I continue to look and apply for other jobs and try my best to get employed.
Right now, because I have not received a paycheck since April, I am LATE and past due on my Monthly Rent for June.  My landlord is filing for eviction if I don't pay by This week. This is why I need to make money by Next week June 25, I will start receiving my unemployment benefits and will be able to manage paying the monthly rent and other bill's.  I just need an emergency assistance from you. Can you try and help me.?
Please feel free to contact me either by replying to this email or contacting me. Thanks,