I need some help!

Ways to increase your income or make money.
ShahWalk717
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need some help!

Post by ShahWalk717 »

I need help paying rent, bills, car repairs and cleaning up my credit. I have recently gone through a divorce and I feel as though I am drowning in debt. HELP!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need some help!

Post by Admin »

If you are drowning in debts, then use this resource to read about and discover a wide number of programs and solutions.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... _debt.html
You can learn about hardship programs, medical debts, credit cards, and much more. As far as other needs, the main site of needhelppayingbills.com is your best resource, and just explore around the main site for information and resources.
ShahWalk717 wrote:I need help paying rent, bills, car repairs and cleaning up my credit. I have recently gone through a divorce and I feel as though I am drowning in debt. HELP!
Hickory

Post by Hickory »

I am trying to find help for my brother and his wife in Pueblo. He is unemployed and she is on SSI Disable and they need some help with their Rent. They will not be able to make this month's rent. He has been applying for jobs but no one has hired him. I have helped all I could and didn’t know where to turn. Their rent is $550 per month. If you have any suggestions for them to receive any type of help please let me know. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Pueblo Colorado? If so, there are job training and placement programs. Most help the disabled find a job that fits their disability as well. Good for you for trying to help, and turn to the Colorado job training programs for more support.
Hickory wrote:I am trying to find help for my brother and his wife in Pueblo. He is unemployed and she is on SSI Disable and they need some help with their Rent. They will not be able to make this month's rent. He has been applying for jobs but no one has hired him. I have helped all I could and didn’t know where to turn. Their rent is $550 per month. If you have any suggestions for them to receive any type of help please let me know. Thank you