Need a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
H245a
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a job

Post by H245a »

I have a daughter who is filling out job applications and the problem is she is not getting any calls from these places. I know the job situation got bad in 2008 (when she graduated from high school) and so far she has not been able to find any work. The question she and I both have is there any kind of job training she can get close to home since she does not drive?? Can she get any kind of welfare assistance in a case like this??
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a job

Post by Admin »

So what type of help you need? Maybe just navigate the main site to look for programs. The resource is here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/index.html

H245a wrote:I have a daughter who is filling out job applications and the problem is she is not getting any calls from these places. I know the job situation got bad in 2008 (when she graduated from high school) and so far she has not been able to find any work. The question she and I both have is there any kind of job training she can get close to home since she does not drive?? Can she get any kind of welfare assistance in a case like this??
Butch

Post by Butch »

Currently I am in the process of finishing my summer courses at a community college in Victoria but cannot register in the fall for classes. I’m also currently looking for employment but have had no luck. I wanted to get as much information as possible about apartments, employment; I also have a 8 year old who will be entering school so if I could also get information about elementary schools and after school programs. All of this information for the city of San Antonio please. Thank you for your time.
BrianRed

Post by BrianRed »

I’m 38 yr old mother of 2 young children 6 & 8. We lost their father 4 years ago, he has been missing I’m Mexico so were not sure what’s really happened. But have been struggling since his absence. We have lived with family members & friends, moved 3 times last year. And I finally got a small apartment to call home in California to start the new year off and only been lived there 2 months and struggling again. Now I received an eviction notice Friday 1/5/13 I’m devastated! We just want a "Home". I’m willing to work; I can do or try almost any job. Haven’t found a full time job yet due to my someone stealing my identity last year! Changes still in process but until fixed it’s been. Very hard to find a job. I really need & would deeply appreciate any help available. PLEASE...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

One of the leading places to call is a non-profit community action agency. Many oversee job training programs like the workers investment act or other similar job training. Some locations may even be able to offer resume review, career counseling and related services. Try this for more information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... on_ag.html
Overnight

Post by Overnight »

What I am really in need of is employment. I want to work. Not working and providing for my family is making me crazy! But at this point in time I've exhausted all my savings and extra assets in order to pay bills. I'm in fear of not making it this month because I still haven't found a job. I put in at least 10 applications a day and still nothing. This month I'm in dire need of rent and utility assistance. If anybody can help please respond. Thank you for your time. Winter Haven, FL 33880.
Memories

Post by Memories »

I am currently unemployed with a 10 week old baby, her father and I are together, but he did not attend college and only makes $11.00 an hour. My landlord told me yesterday that starting in July they will be raising my rent $ 300.00, life is falling apart! I have attended college and received my bachelors degree in Health Care Administration, in addition to many certifications! Sadly to sat I am still finding it hard to find a job! I am looking and have applied to dozens. I just need something I can do in the mean time to help my family survive.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While the economy and job market is better, they are still difficult to find. Any the number of people apply (so competition) is intense. We have information on centers in Florida to call for help with searching for employment, training, and more. Counselors are on site. If you do have a degree in health care then that tends to be a higher demand industry, so that may help. Find more information. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
BLoyd

Post by BLoyd »

Hello, I reside in the state of Florida city of Jacksonville. I am a single mom of an 2 month old baby girl. And I recently lost my unemployment. I am currently actively looking for an job but haven't found one has yet. I just received an notice for eviction from my landlord but he gave me a little time to get some help. I was told I could possible get some help or a job from your organization. Please am asking if I could get some help for my son and I and if your organization isn't able to help us is there anyone else who would be able to help us. I really don't want to have to move out cause I don't have any where else to go.