Out of work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Mr143
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Out of work

Post by Mr143 »

i have been unable to find work since aug 2010 and have been living with family but they have told me to be out by march 01/2011. i have no where else to go. i do not qualify for unemployment as it has run out and my job stopped paying it, but have food stamps until end of this month feb. where do i go? i'm 57 female with 2 small housedogs. Help please! I need some type of income to get a place to live and to pay my bills.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Out of work

Post by Admin »

Extra income and work from home info can be found here. Yes, they can provide a few extra bucks for such expenses as rent and housing aid, but usually not enough to take care of all your bills. Many of the work from home programs are free.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _bill.html
LindaBurke

Post by LindaBurke »

Let me take a moment to explain my situation. I have been the caregiver for an elderly grandfather for the last several months. This along with my roommates' rent was allowing me to scrape by. In the last couple of weeks the grandfather passed away , my roommates moved out and my car broke down. In addition, my car tag expired on 2/29. I have been searching for work on line and have put in several applications. Unfortunately there are not a lot of opportunities in my area. (I'm living in
Huntsville, Alabama) I'm also looking for another roommate. I would first and foremost want a lead on any work available. I've worked in offices, sat with the elderly, waitresses and cleaned houses. I would also like any information on where to go for help until I can get back on my feet. Thank you so much for any help you can offer.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately there is no easy answer to find work. Otherwise the millions of people who are out of work or underemployed would not be that way! We do have some ideas though on our site, such as retail merchandising and other work from home or part time jobs. Most are good to supplement your income and not be the primary source, but really every dollar helps these days.
LindaBurke wrote:Let me take a moment to explain my situation. I have been the caregiver for an elderly grandfather for the last several months. This along with my roommates' rent was allowing me to scrape by. In the last couple of weeks the grandfather passed away , my roommates moved out and my car broke down. In addition, my car tag expired on 2/29. I have been searching for work on line and have put in several applications. Unfortunately there are not a lot of opportunities in my area. (I'm living in
Huntsville, Alabama) I'm also looking for another roommate. I would first and foremost want a lead on any work available. I've worked in offices, sat with the elderly, waitresses and cleaned houses. I would also like any information on where to go for help until I can get back on my feet. Thank you so much for any help you can offer.
AIGDirect

Post by AIGDirect »

Hello,
Would you send me additional info regarding working from home? I've been unsuccessful finding employment in the past six months, and could easily do blogging and articles for interested businesses.
By the way, you have a very informative, interesting site. I live in Fort Wayne, and am looking for permanent, preferable part time work. I am highly skilled in office / admin / supervisory, having run a family business for 12 years, but have been in the process of qualifying for SSDI and medical disability because of injuries. But, I would rather be financially independent, and not on programs. There's a lot of years left in me yet!
Any help you can give would be appreciated.