More money to get out of a rut

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Ninab
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

More money to get out of a rut

Post by Ninab »

i am currently living in a motel. i work and receive a weekly paycheck, however, almost every dime i make goes towards the fee for the room each week. I need to make some extra cash and income. i am unable to save the needed funds to move into a home of my own. i'm drowning and i need some help. please send any info that will assist me in getting out of this rut!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: More money to get out of a rut

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of work from home opportunities, and companies that may be hiring workers and employs. So try online surveys and some of these other programs, and keep your eye on job boards.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wor ... _bill.html
Ninab wrote:i am currently living in a motel. i work and receive a weekly paycheck, however, almost every dime i make goes towards the fee for the room each week. I need to make some extra cash and income. i am unable to save the needed funds to move into a home of my own. i'm drowning and i need some help. please send any info that will assist me in getting out of this rut!!!!
Sandralot

Post by Sandralot »

I have currently lost grandparents and my mother who which left me property. The property is delinquent in taxes six years. I was a college student who quit going to college and had to move back home to care give for my family....Now I have no job or source of income and all these bills, I do not want to loose everything my family has ever worked for. If you have any suggestions or could point me in the right direction please get hold of me.
Soros

Post by Soros »

I haven't been able to find a new job! I am not sure if it's me or it's the jobs I apply to! I'm alone. I'm 20 years old. I used to make 16 an hour and go to school but I can't do either because I don't even qualify for financial aid because I made too much last year. I need to pay rent and my phone bill. I just lost my car and am out of money. I'm tired of losing things! I need help I'm defeated. I'm depressed. I just want a little bit of hope. Please help. I don't know where else to go.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try one of the job programs in Oklahoma. Find them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
As far as the financial aid, talk to a local school office. Maybe there are other programs you can apply for to give you the education and employment you seek.
Soros wrote:I haven't been able to find a new job! I am not sure if it's me or it's the jobs I apply to! I'm alone. I'm 20 years old. I used to make 16 an
hour and go to school but I can't do either because I don't even qualify for financial aid because I made too much last year.
TesSLund

Post by TesSLund »

Hi,
Sorry to be a pain, I filled out the application in hopes of being fortunate enough to receive more money and guidance needed to get back on my feet. I also included an email in case you have other resources I can contact in my area but got so emotional I forgot to include where I was from.....I currently live in Orange, Virginia. (Orange County).
I appreciate everything you do and think this is a wonderful organization, if I ever hit the lottery I would love to have a foundation like this to help others in need, since I know how it feels to struggle or be in a rut and don't want others to have to feel that way.
God bless again and thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your comments on our organization. We try to help as many people as possible by giving information, resources, etc. While there is only so much we can do, we do know it can help some of those struggling families. Heck, even if hundred kids find a food pantry/get a meal each week from what they learn on our site, or a few people avoid homelessness, then that is great. Anyhow, as far as jobs in Virginia, and the applications, try a community action agency as it seems like you are striving to find work, which is great. Locate them here, and Virginia community action agencies can often assist with employment needs.
TesSLund wrote:Hi,
Sorry to be a pain, I filled out the application in hopes of being fortunate enough to receive more money and guidance needed to get back on my feet. I also included an email in case you have other resources I can contact in my area but got so emotional I forgot to include where I was from.....I currently live in Orange, Virginia. (Orange County).
I appreciate everything you do and think this is a wonderful organization, if I ever hit the lottery I would love to have a foundation like this to help others in need, since I know how it feels to struggle or be in a rut and don't want others to have to feel that way.
God bless again and thank you so much.
Chevy

Post by Chevy »

I live in safe housing. I pay $250 a month. I'm 27 currently looking for work so I can make some money to get out of a rut. I'm 2 1/2 months pregnant and a month away from getting two of my children returned to my custody. I was financially depended on my husband who has currently relapse on drugs an is no more in my life. I have no financial stability. So I need more money and in need of help with rent. I'm praying for a blessing. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need money to get out of a rut, and you do not have any funds right now, we have resources listed on the main site. Whether homeless, unemployed, or just struggling to pay the bills and have no money, look here for help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/no_money.html