Student needs extra income

Ways to increase your income or make money.
heathermald

Student needs extra income

Post by heathermald »

I'm a student so i need financial help and extra income. Likewise I come from a poor family and I need money to eat for a day it quit deficult, if i can get any help from this management or this site i will be glad to work for money. Even if it will involve working on the internet and i will get paid for it, i can do it jus tn get some thing that wil suit my life.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Student needs extra income

Post by Admin »

If you are a student, then maybe writing articles is the best option for you. You can get paid and make extra income by writing articles for websites, local businesses or others who need content for their websites. That may be a good job for a student who is looking to increase their income. Many programs are free to sign up for.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... icles.html
heathermald wrote:I'm a student so i need financial help and extra income. Likewise I come from a poor family and I need money to eat for a day it quit deficult, if i can get any help from this management or this site i will be glad to work for money. Even if it will involve working on the internet and i will get paid for it, i can do it jus tn get some thing that wil suit my life.
Consolidated
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Student needs extra income

Post by Consolidated »

I will use the money to possibly get a cheap car that can get me from place to place and help me get and keep a stable job. I will also use it to get a place to live and pay the rent to stabilize my living situation. I am a student in collage having a baby September 5th and it is very much needed. I am very humble and appreciative for the little that I do have and receive. I try to keep positive attitudes no matter what my situation. I have no place to live and I am currently living from house to house with friends and constantly looking for a job but cannot follow up the way I would like because of lack of transportation. I am a junior at Florida state university and I am very determined to graduate. I am doing the best I can and constantly looking for jobs. Please consider my letter.