How can I get a free car from non-profit organizations

Ways to increase your income or make money.
colacrystal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How can I get a free car from non-profit organizations

Post by colacrystal »

I am a stay home mom with one 19 months old baby boy. I have no job though I making few extra dollars from my sewing project.
I really need a car so I can get around like going to post office to mail my products to my buyer. Bring my baby to a doctor sometimes he gets sick there's no one to ask for help..I can do part time job. so I can pay our utility bills.
Is there a way to have a free car from a non-profit organizations?can you suggest please..! I live here in Indiana.
I will ever be grateful for your help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: How can I get a free car from non-profit organizations

Post by Admin »

I know non-profits can provide cars for people to get to work, make a living, find a job, and more employment reasons. Some of the organizations that do that are 1800 charity cars, Ways to Work, and a non-profit called Opportunity Cars. So if you need the car for work, you may have some possibilities. however if you need the car for errands and for doctors appointments, that is another issues. Anyway, you can try those organizations. See if they can help you. Or also try calling your local community action agency.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... #transport
colacrystal wrote:I am a stay home mom with one 19 months old baby boy. I have no job though I making few extra dollars from my sewing project.
I really need a car so I can get around like going to post office to mail my products to my buyer. Bring my baby to a doctor sometimes he gets sick there's no one to ask for help..I can do part time job. so I can pay our utility bills.
Is there a way to have a free car from a non-profit organizations?can you suggest please..! I live here in Indiana.
I will ever be grateful for your help!
colacrystal

Post by colacrystal »

Thank you so much..your reply is very much appreciated! I will try all your suggestions.!
Jo1

Post by Jo1 »

I need help locating a vehicle from a non-profit organization. I have a car as of this point but it's not reliable. It's not running right and its falling apart. I have to bring my daughter from Decatur Michigan to Chicago Illinois to her doctor that specializes in her sickness. I need help quick. I am beyond desperate. Something that is reliable and sturdy. It would be more than greatly appreciated. In dire straits. Thank you considerably and thank you in advance for car programs from non-profit organizations. God Bless. Be safe and take care. My daughters like is in jeopardy if she can't make it to her doctor in Chicago Illinois. Please help.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi, my name is Pearl. and need a car from a non-profit. I am 41-year-old Mom of two amazing, smart, healthy kids Aiden is 13 years old & my daughter Ariana is 6 years old going on 13 and then back to 6. I lost my job almost a year ago and have been trying to maintain our household just like so many families that have been impacted this year. I live in Miami Florida.
I am emailing you because I desperately am in need of a dependable car to be able to take my children safely to school, practices and wherever else we need to go. For now, school so the most important thing. I have been driving around in a 2004 Toyota Corolla that my kids Grandma gave me after she bought herself a car.
Unfortunately, its falling apart and I have to literally get a jump almost every day for the past week because my battery and the cables are bad.
I am receiving Unemployment but with bill and everything else it has been very hard saving for a car.
I have asked local auto body shops if they can help with a non-profit or charity car. I will work or pay them slowly but I haven't had much luck. What breaks my heart the most is that in the morning as I am trying to start up my daughter is such an amazing soul that she helps as much as she can. But lately she has been telling me Mommy I wish I was rich so I can get you a car. Or asking Mommy when you are going to get a new car because this one is broken.
As I hold my tears I say baby the only thing that matters is that we have food, each other, love and are healthy. I always try to remind them that we are so blessed and that so many children and people do not even know what pizza taste like or coke and that we are so blessed to just have clean clothes and food.
If you have any programs or can point me in the right direction to a non-profit free car program, I would APPRECIATE anything.
I am willing to work for it pay in monthly installments until I can get back on my feet.
I have worked since I was 14 years old. I have had nice cars, run down cars, No car. I even have slept in my car. So, this isn't really for me well It is because I am the adult but more so that my children feel safe, and I feel safe driving them.
I know there are so many people that are in worse situation then me.
Anything that you can do to just help me either fix or get a car. I would be more then Thankful, but I promise to pay it forward.
I have attached pictures of my car so that you may be able to understand my desperation.
Many blessings
I hope that you have a great weekend.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Pearl, We have various non-profits to try for a free car or transportation service in SC, as well as nationwide. Since you need it for work, that makes your request a little more likely to be addressed. But look here for free car in South Carolina.
Beauty wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:18 am Hi, my name is Pearl. and need a car from a non-profit.