Seeking a job, not a get rich quick scheme

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Saint Mark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking a job, not a get rich quick scheme

Post by Saint Mark »

Hello there, I need your help paying bills. I want to be able to stay at home with my children but also be able to bring fourth income. I do not want the "get rich quick" schemes. I want something legit!
I have an account on Odesk, which I am sure you have heard of but all I find on there is scams! I want to work so I do not want any government funding. My interests would be something in scheduling, payment processor or data entry. Please help me!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking a job, not a get rich quick scheme

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you want a freelance or contract job. they are legit..not some get rich scam. We have some of the leading freelance sites listed. Data entry is fairly common. Not sure what mean by payment processor. Regardless we have info on the site.
Saint Mark wrote:Hello there, I need your help paying bills. I want to be able to stay at home with my children but also be able to bring fourth income. I do not want the "get rich quick" schemes. I want something legit!
I have an account on Odesk, which I am sure you have heard of but all I find on there is scams! I want to work so I do not want any government funding. My interests would be something in scheduling, payment processor or data entry. Please help me!
GooseC

Post by GooseC »

I'm trying to find assistance that would help me find a job that will help me pay my electric bill in my propane bill in Massachusetts. I need money now, but don't want some quick get rich scheme. I have two children under the age of 18 and my wife and myself that live in the home and Wilbraham Massachusetts. I lost my job in the middle of July and have just qualified for MassHealth and unemployment but unfortunately unemployment won't even pay for half of my rent expense or they won't pay for my job expenses. Could you please offer some assistance on who I'm a contact to get any help whatsoever and not some fly by night get rich quick scheme? We are very desperate right now and do not know where else to turn.
Thank you and God bless,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try a government job training or workforce center. They are free to use. That is who you can contact. There will not be some "get rich quick" scheme there and they only offer professional, high quality, free services. Read more here at free job training in Massachusetts.
GooseC wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:22 am I have two children under the age of 18 and my wife and myself that live in the home and Wilbraham Massachusetts. I lost my job in the middle of July and have just qualified for MassHealth and unemployment but unfortunately unemployment won't even pay for half of my rent expense or they won't pay for my job expenses. Could you please offer some assistance on who I'm a contact to get any help whatsoever and not some fly by night get rich quick scheme? We are very desperate right now and do not know where else to turn.
Thank you and God bless,
Steve Lehman

Post by Steve Lehman »

Hello my name is Arthur and I need a job, but seems like many get rich scams on the internet. I am struggling right now to pay my rent. I am behind a month right now and it is due again on the 1st and I will be behind on that as well and is going to put me $2,800 behind on my rent. I do work but the company I work for has not been working out for getting me the hours that they have promised or guaranteed me so I have been looking at other sources of income, just not a get rich quick scheme, and jobs. But just nothing has come up yet but I'm not going to quit a job unless I have another job. I would really like help to get my rent caught up so that way I don't feel such a hardship trying to move forward and stay ahead.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not have get rich schemes or anything illegal, fraud, sketchy, etc. listed on our site. Just read it. In fact all we do is list information, don't see anything, don't ask for data from anyone. It is just a list of resources. Anyway, find great side hustle job types.
Steve Lehman wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:56 am Hello my name is Arthur and I need a job, but seems like many get rich scams on the internet.