New Job, No education, and No Motivation

Ways to increase your income or make money.
JAA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

New Job, No education, and No Motivation

Post by JAA »

I have no car, no job, and no hope to get one. I'm currently staying with family and have no money to pay for anything. I don't know what to do and my disability is pending from a mental illness and I need money to live on until a discussion is made. Am a high school graduate. I'm living day to day and I'm focused on today please help.
Bird

Re: New Job, No education, and No Motivation

Post by Bird »

hello, my name is Contessa. My husband and I were in the process of relocating in Jacksonville North Carolina when the hurricane knocks us out.  We have used up all our savings and are still in the area however we are living in our car currently as we have no job or educations. We are trying to get on our feet to get our 3 year old daughter from Pennsylvania but need help with housing, transitional housing programs or maybe a down deposit and it seems like my husband has no motivation. You really need help and not sure what resources are available or where to start looking any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Job, No education, and No Motivation

Post by Admin »

If you have no motivation, not much you can do. But if you have no or limited education, there are still jobs out there, including entry level, service jobs, work from home positions and more. While they may not pay tons of money, you can make some and locate entry level work from home jobs.