Government workforce development

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Zuckenberg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Government workforce development

Post by Zuckenberg »

I need more information on the on the job training program from the
workforce development division! Subsidized employment was referred to
me by a contact from a one stop center in California. I don't qualify
for that by its exact title since I'm not a TANF recipient, but THE
REST OF THAT READS RIGHT where you're put in a company on a trial
basis for 30-90 days, from what I've read, and if your work is solid
they hire you on full time!
I need placement in a job that fits my
educational background since I have a degree. Does that division work
with fortune 500 companies? I also need like a forensic expert to
assess wages and hours lost since I was put through that so-called
Arizona mental health system and I'm trying to file a lawsuit about
that!
If they have something that's plausible for me, I'd have to fly
to you to relocate! Since I'm on that SSI, my funds might be too
strained to handle that and I don't know if I can fly on an old
arizona I’d.. Can you help me with that?
DanaP
anti spam: Blue

Re: Government workforce development

Post by DanaP »

I am in need of employment assistance from the government.  I can write articles for websites.  Anything to help deter my bills or earn income.  Please advise me, as to how to proceed with workforce development or writing from the government.
I have no income at this time.
I am seeking employment to no avail, because I have gaps in my resume.  I was a caretaker for my parents, at different periods of time.
My Mother passed away on Sept. 17, 2018.
Any guidance on Government workforce development you can give me will be greatly appreciated.  I am a resident of Fulton County.
Please call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/maryla ... grams.html]Maryland workforce development programs[/url]. Maybe they can help you get those writing skills. They can also help you with ideas on how to fill the gaps in your resume. Maybe a worker there can help.
DanaP wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:12 am I am in need of employment assistance from the government.  I can write articles for websites.  Anything to help deter my bills or earn income.  Please advise me, as to how to proceed with workforce development or writing from the government.
I have no income at this time.
I am seeking employment to no avail, because I have gaps in my resume.  I was a caretaker for my parents, at different periods of time.
My Mother passed away on Sept. 17, 2018.
Any guidance on Government workforce development you can give me will be greatly appreciated.  I am a resident of Fulton County.
Please call me.
Leadingup

Post by Leadingup »

I was given your website info and referred to you, the government workforce solutions, by Lidia Franco at the workforce solutions and she encouraged me to contact you. I don’t know what the process is to be eligible for the government program that you operate. I’m a full time student at south plains college my major is associate of applied science for welding. I’m in my 2nd semester for that and am due to graduate in May.
At the present I’m struggling to pay certain bills electric and my rent is due in January 2020 at the place I’m living. I haven’t been able to work the last couple of months due to being a full time student. I would like to know if I am eligible for workforce development or government assistance and if so what would be the process for that? I am including my phone number and email.
natasha

Post by natasha »

I don't need someone to "show me how to find a job" or go to government "Workforce Development" place to give me a computer-generated list of jobs that I won't get. Spent two years every day at such place in Independence, Missouri and not a single job ever. Advice is not helpful, been there done that. Most of the phone numbers are for "referral" and people getting paid to "help" by transferring situation elsewhere. If you actually "help" with anything, why don't you give them my contact info, spending hours on a "Lifeline" phone only runs minutes out. It amazes me how many organizations and "non-profit" agencies are funded to send me somewhere else. No, I am not going to sit here and call every single number on a "list," I have either already done that or have gotten "referred" elsewhere. It gets "old" after a few months.