Need to do something for more money

Ways to increase your income or make money.
LonelyPeople
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to do something for more money

Post by LonelyPeople »

I'm looking for rent help. I basically have my rent due and cannot pay it I don't have the money, and what can I do for more money. I told my landlord that I will be able to give them the rent on the 31st but they won't accept it unless they get it ASAP from somewhere else. They will file for fiction and I will not have the money to get out of it. I will be homeless if this happens.
My job give me a commission job, my Commission. I was suppose to get that the commission check to be received last Friday but it wasn't instead it's being pushed out until April 31. My commission check is what I use as a backup if I’m late on rent and I have until April 22 to get the free money in or I lose my home.
I live in Naples Florida Collier county. Please help, I live by myself and had one job. I've been okay up until now but I've only been struggling. I have cash advance here and there but so far my back is against the wall. All the free cash assistance in the city don't have any funds, what can I do?
Beneidt

Re: Need to do something for more money

Post by Beneidt »

To whom it may concern,
I lost my full time job 3 months ago. I have a part time that pays little money so I am struggling to pay my bills every month in fact I am 3 months behind in most of my bills. If there is anything you can do to help like a job that pays at $12/hr. Somewhere to get to get a couple toys for my daughter for her birthday, a job for some more money and some food will help catch up on the major bills that would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Seems like you want a remote job? We have many listed on the site of course, but also try online juror. This can be an interesting job for you. You can review court cases, provide free advice and other support too.
Abbvie

Post by Abbvie »

I need help paying rent and bills. I'm recently unemployed been receiving unemployment but it's not covering my rent and I need a job or something for more money for my bills. I don't have a nest egg to fall on don't or nowhere else to go to. I just got hired for a new job but it's training and I'm not sure I'm going to make 600 by the 1st since the new job pay is every two weeks so I need more money I'm behind a month going on two with my cable, phone and electric bill. I'm smuggling. And wondering how I'm going to get money by the first.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, if you are training for a job then it may be entry level. But you need to start somewhere. Are you also getting the extra money from unemployment due to COVID. Anyway, we have other options for you a find a list of entry level jobs.
Abbvie wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:01 am I'm recently unemployed been receiving unemployment but it's not covering my rent and I need a job or something for more money for my bills. I don't have a nest egg to fall on don't or nowhere else to go to. I just got hired for a new job but it's training.