Need help with vehicle

State and local government assistance programs.
greeneyes9
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with vehicle

Post by greeneyes9 »

Both me and my boyfriend have finally found a decent job but the problem is that we live 3 hours from new jobs and need to move. We do not have the extra money and he needs a truck to work. Does anyone know any place that I can look for help to get a vehicle and some money to help us move?? Any ideas will help. Will repay everything once we get back to work, its just getting there in the first place in order to work. Were we live there is absouletly no work in this area we have tried and tried on thing to do is move. Again if any one has any ideas to help I would appreciate it.Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with vehicle

Post by Admin »

I think try your local community action agency. Since you did not post your state/county not sure who that is, but here is a resource that may help. They may be able to direct you to places that can help pay moving costs, and some agencies work with places that may have funds for people who need cars for a job.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/com ... gency.html
greeneyes9 wrote:Both me and my boyfriend have finally found a decent job but the problem is that we live 3 hours from new jobs and need to move. We do not have the extra money and he needs a truck to work. Does anyone know any place that I can look for help to get a vehicle and some money to help us move?? Any ideas will help. Will repay everything once we get back to work, its just getting there in the first place in order to work. Were we live there is absouletly no work in this area we have tried and tried on thing to do is move. Again if any one has any ideas to help I would appreciate it.Thanks
Shannon12

Post by Shannon12 »

I am living with my father. I only work seasonally and my father is on disability. We need to move away from his girlfriend and be in a place I can have my children over to share caretaking responsibility with their mother. Also I need to get a vehicle so I can try to get on full time with my current job or find full time work, and also to help transport my children for visitation. The car would be most beneficial.
Maroon

Post by Maroon »

My husband just lost his job and I work full time but I only make $560 every 2 weeks. My husband is currently looking for work...but there is not much out there. I also have a new born baby with hospital bills who needs to be clothed and fed.
I need my vehicle to get to and from work. My husband does not even have a car. I know there are so many family's out there need help. But I just need it temporarily. I am not the type of person to take advantage. I am 36 and I have never had assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you are asking for a car for temporary use? Until when? Your husband gets a job, which there are no guarantees to that ever happening. We are just trying to better understand your time and proposal. So get a better background when you apply for a free vehicle using one of these resources. Read more.