Drowning in utility bills. SOS> SOS>

State and local government assistance programs.
cc.nv.13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Drowning in utility bills. SOS> SOS>

Post by cc.nv.13 »

Never did I think this would be me last year, but it is.

Short and to the point, WE NEED HELP A.S.A.P.

So I am a single mom of three, living with 81 yearl old Nana, laid off, and cant pay the utitlitys.

Well this is where I am sitting. Called E mailed, and applyed to every State and Goverment office
that I could find. Nothing is the answer I recive.
I found that due to all billing in Nanas name, that I cant do a thing. Even with Authorized Representative on her be half.

So if any one knows of an institution, charitable aid, privet helping familys organasations, or any thing please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Drowning in utility bills. SOS> SOS>

Post by Admin »

What state do you live in and who is your utility company? If you applied to state agencies, you do have other options. Many utility companies run their own assistance programs, and often times they partner with local non-profits such as Dollar Energy Fund, Salvation Army, etc. It just depends on where you live and who the utility company is.
cc.nv.13 wrote:Never did I think this would be me last year, but it is.

Short and to the point, WE NEED HELP A.S.A.P.

So I am a single mom of three, living with 81 yearl old Nana, laid off, and cant pay the utitlitys.

Well this is where I am sitting. Called E mailed, and applyed to every State and Goverment office
that I could find. Nothing is the answer I recive.
I found that due to all billing in Nanas name, that I cant do a thing. Even with Authorized Representative on her be half.

So if any one knows of an institution, charitable aid, privet helping familys organasations, or any thing please let me know.